Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
Foxy Riven
<Editor>
Foxy Riven's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2015 9:36am | Report
Easy, just dodge. What's 3 LP to losing half an hour and 5 to 7 times the LP.
(Check out my guides, they're linked to their pictures!)

If I helped you in any way, that +REP is always nice^^
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2015 9:40am | Report
Second or third dodge is already 10 LP and 30 minutes of waiting though.

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2015 9:41am | Report
I dodge pretty frequently already and I felt like giving him another chance because he was genuinely trying in the first game. In the second game I'm almost sure he was trolling though.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2015 9:49am | Report
Quoted:
Second or third dodge is already 10 LP and 30 minutes of waiting though.

Tbh if I think a game is lost in champion select, i'll dodge even if I lose 10 LP. If you're sure if yourself, then there's no point in sitting around and playing a losing game. Might as well just take the loss and so something else for 30 minutes (like reading it something)
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Foxy Riven
<Editor>
Foxy Riven's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2015 10:07am | Report
If you play with a bad player from the previous game, you only need to dodge once. If you do dodge 3 times in a row, just play on your smurf or do something with your life:p
Thanks Emikadon for the sig!
(Check out my guides, they're linked to their pictures!)

If I helped you in any way, that +REP is always nice^^
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2015 10:49am | Report
Foxy Riven wrote:
Easy, just dodge. What's 3 LP to losing half an hour and 5 to 7 times the LP.

files this away for future questionable team comps, arguments breaking out in champion select, etc.,.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2015 7:36pm | Report

Runes: Hyb Pen, Arm, sMR, 2MS + 1 Hyb Pen
Masteries: 21-9-0

Summary:

1st win in Silver this season. Whoot!

I told team I would need help keeping Nasus in check at the start. Malzahar roamed top when he hit 6 and we teamed up to kill Nasus. Unfortunately, as Malz was walking back through the trip-bush he ran right into Fizz and Rek’Sai.

I went straight to lane instead of taking a jungle camp in order to start harassing Nasus from the get go. I was able to do good damage to him but he would inevitably heal it up. We stayed pretty much even in lane though he wandered off or backed a lot so I was able to push several waves into his tower before he returned, reducing the number of stacks he could get from lane.

At some point I got ganked by Rek’Sai when Nasus wasn’t around when my ultimate was down and I wasn't able to get away from his last Tunnel, Unborrow, Queen’s Wrath combo.

Had an awesome lag spike when I had a clear shot on a low health Nasus and managed to ult straight into a wall because of it.

Things I did well:

Harassing Nasus and pushing waves into his tower to deny him farm.

Didn’t really pick up any Teleport ganks this game, but I was able to use TP to stymie Nasus from splitpushing the top towers down. So go me for map awareness. :-)

Things I could do better:

Farm better. Need to keep working on CSing with Sion. Since I usually don’t build any damage items, you have to wait until the minions are pretty low health to last hit them and I still misjudge it at times.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2015 10:51pm | Report

Runes: Arm Pen, Arm, sMR, Atk Dmg
Masteries: 21-9-0

Summary:

Pub stomp. Rek’Sai did work top lane. Including setting Amumu back nicely with an early double kill.

Check that Vayne build. To be fair the Vayne was gold last season and Blitzcrank was hitting pulls so you can do the math.

I was giving Jarvan IV a whirl since he isn’t banned much anymore and he comes with built in armor shred which helps in the new tank meta. And I am pleased. You have to be more conscientious about your ability usage to optimize you clear, but he is totally viable with a decent leash to start. And by that I mean hitting the monsters in the right order to pull them out of the camp in a line so you can Dragon Strike them all and then drop your Demacian Standard so it again hits all the camp creeps.

Things I did well:

Paid attention to my buff timers and used those to efficiently go about the jungle and pick lanes to gank by my position in the jungle and looking at the lanes first to see if feasible ganks were available.

Things I could do better:

Get deep wards in the enemy jungle so I know where they are going so I have even more information to use to plan my jungle.

Spend some more time figuring out how to easily line up all the camp creatures for Dragon Strike.

Make better use of the Martial Cadence passive. E.g. when should I switch from say the big creep to the smaller creeps so it only takes one Dragon Strike and or one Demacian Standard to cleanly kill them all so you can be on about you business?
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2015 6:19am | Report
It feels weird to see a Lux do so well, everytime I get one (which is more often as of late than I'd like) they do really bad and even flame pretty often. Anyway congrats on the two wins, gogo gold :>

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2015 7:14am | Report
Quoted:
It feels weird to see a Lux do so well, everytime I get one (which is more often as of late than I'd like) they do really bad and even flame pretty often. Anyway congrats on the two wins, gogo gold :>

Danke, MissMaw. :) Definitely going for the Gold. Lesser victory condition is getting better in as many aspects of the game as possible with the time I have available to devote to it.

I've had my share of iffy Luxs, which they have usually picked into a bad matchup. My fav recently was the one moaning about the fact that I was running Smite & Ignite on jungle Fizz and how I should start at my Blue Buff not the Krugs. I went 20-4-8.

This Lux was quiet and efficient and on point with her Final Spark much to the chagrin of the peeps that thought they had gotten away from Rek'Sai and Blitzcrank who were having a party chasing the enemies around in their jungle once we got ahead and had their jungle warded up.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide