Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2017 9:09pm | Report

Had a really good early game partially by dent of a random scrum around out Red side jungle in which we managed to pick up a couple of kills. Later I was in place to help Taliyah clean-up their Bot lane after they killed Caitlyn. That also netted us a turret. So i was sitting pretty at 3-0-3 going into Mid game. We certainly made this game harder than it needed to be, though to be fair their Annie and Jhin were decently fed and aside from me we were rather squishy so some one shots here and there slowed us down.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2017 9:59pm | Report

Ugh. This game probably hinged on us killing Nocturne and Illaoi during a point when I caught Nocturne trying to gank Darius. No one got any kills on either side though they both blew their flashes. Maybe I should have helped Darius push the lane in? May need to look at that. He stayed and I went back to farming thinking they probably wouldn't pull anything with their flashes down. Turns out I was wrong and Darius overstayed and Nocturne came back or hung out in the bush waiting for him and Darius was up to far on too low health to survive. Illaoi just ****ped on him the rest of the game. Mid lane was also a disaster. Apparently Ahri's ping was so high she couldn't react to Annie so she got deleted early and often and was building freaking Hextech Gunblade still. I told her to pick up an Abyssal Mask and she did but it was too little to late in the fact that their burst champions were strong enough to really chunk out team which let the Nocturne have a hey day cleaning up.

I did try ganking Illaoi at one point. Threw everything at her and even knocked her back into Darius and he just ran back under tower. I'm like well, she is level 13 and I am level 10 at this point, so it is going to take three of us to kill her and that is what it took the couple of times we didn't manage to take her down.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2017 10:44pm | Report

Good god our Vayne was terrible. I've been working with a level 10ish player that is better with her. I left her to free farm in Bot lane for like 6 waves to go and help the rest of the team try to get things done and I think she only managed to last hit like 30% of them. If you are bad at ADC at least play something like Caitlyn that has range going for her.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2017 11:25pm | Report

Our jungler claimed it was only his 2nd game as jungler. Lee Sin ate his lunch early game. Haven't done the Garen matchup before. Irritating espeically if he gets smart and freezes the wave. We had no jungle pressure and all the lanes were losing, some with help from Lee, but on there own for most part. I beat Lee off of Gragas a couple of times, picking up my only kill. One of the those games where they were far enough ahead that if you did almost kill one they had enough of a health pull and item advantage and summoner advantage that they were able to get away with a sliver of health. I did ask my team to let me counterpick since I was first pick, but didn't have any takers.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2017 11:33pm | Report

Killed Kayle twice in the early game. Helped Morgana pick up a kill on Orianna. Solo killed Lee Sin by Flashing behind him to dodge his damage. Helped Bot lane pick up some kills and it didn't matter. Thresh was decent, but for whatever reason he and Vayne roamed to Mid lane giving up their Bot inner turret for free. Hello!!!

Kind of screwed because my team couldn't disengage well enough to let me split push and I couldn't jump on Twitch without him getting Kayle ulted, but for the most part he just stealthed into team fights after Counter Strike was already down so even if I could get to him, I would likely have some trouble sticking to him.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2017 12:45am | Report

I won one. Yay! Not that we didn't try to make it hard on ourselves, but we did it. Swain was kind of irritating early since I have to get close to use most of my abilities as Sion. I think if I had a do over, I would probably sit on a Spectre's Cowl and then pick up a Bami's Cinder and then Mercury's Treads before finishing Spirit Visage. Died to an early gank by Shaco, which was my fault for not paying attention to who their jungler was. I was thinking to push Swain in early to screw up his ability to last hit, but pre-Bami, Sion kind of needs all his abilities to clear waves at a reasonable clip. Did manage to kill Shaco with my ult when he tried to Q out. The invisibility didn't stop my unstopability.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2017 8:04pm | Report

Argh, I hate being first pick with no one lower being willing to trade. Didn't do well in lane verses Fiora because as usual I manage to underestimate her damage. The rest of the team was do rather awful as well, so there wasn't much help there. We made a few picks her and there with Warwick and Veigar, but it was too little to late.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2017 8:50pm | Report

Jeebus, we had three split pushers in Ezreal, Singed, and Ahri and they couldn't figure out that just maybe between Twisted Fate and Kled they could get run down pretty easily. Lee Sin wasn't good either, so that didn't help matters.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2017 8:59pm | Report

And dodging this cancer. Pantheon 60% winrate vs Teemo. Which means flying freakin Spartan running amok on the rest of my team at various intervals. Also I can't remember the last time I actually played with a good Vayne, so that was a consideration as well.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2017 4:45pm | Report

Well, my teammates created some decent situations and I was able to help them turn a bunch of those situations into even better advantage. Teemo ended the game with a back door on their Nexus after we had devestated the rest of their base. We definitely tried to throw the game here and there, but the large advantage we put together in the early and mid game made it so that we didn't turn over much when we did screw up.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide