Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Wayne3100 Ranked Journey (EUW Server)

Creator: Wayne3100 July 23, 2012 2:45am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2012 2:26am | Report
Congrats on reaching one of your goals :D
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2012 3:58am | Report
yay wayne gratz

by jhoijhoi
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2012 5:20am | Report

Game 10

Solo Queue

I needed one more good game, one game without trolls, flamers, people going afk....

Well, as you can see it was not to be. Their Lee Sin absolutely dominated this game and pretty much decided top, mid and bottom on his own.

Our Alistar then decided to go afk, Graves said it wasn't worth trying since they were so far behind and went afk and it was done.

I made a mistake in terms of positioning for my first death though ( Zyra is so vulnerable when being ganked that you really can't be as far away from your turret as I was) and could've prevented the second had I Flashed and avoided Orianna's ultimate, so I definitely should learn from that and not make those mistakes again.

Apart from that, not much to be said. Game didn't even last 20 minutes as they at least saved us time by pushing bot lane together.

ELO: 1491

Sad day. Not including a replay for this.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2012 5:59am | Report
Gudlack!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2012 6:00am | Report
:/ That sucks :/ Look on the bright side... at least you didn't have a 1/14 Tristana who called you Korean trash and threatened to light fire to your father... I guess people who troll ranked games have nothing better to do.

omg... maybe the trolls inhabit 1500 elo. That troll Tristana was gold, and you were near gold...

If it makes you feel better, you're still higher elo than me <3
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2012 6:25am | Report
Haha, thanks <3

You know what also makes me feel better?

Game 11

Solo Queue

Ok, so despite being sad over the loss, I decided that there's only one way to get back and that is to bounce back with a win.

In champion select, the lastpick was saying he absolutely could not support and so, when a teammate of mine picked Kog'Maw and asked for a Nunu & Willump to support him, I picked him as a second pick. Good guy Wayne.

The game started off with us going for an invade and Morgana landing an absolute killer snare on Ezreal for Kog'Maw to pick up first blood (unfortunately I didn't get an assist as I accidentally started E and then didn't land it on him, lol).
We started off aggressively in bot after that and it wasn't long until we picked up the advantage in terms of cs. We never went too aggressive trying to go for kills though as both of us knew Kog'Maw was going to be a beast late game anyway.

Top lane started off well with Singed picking up a kill, but because of some ganks and kills Irelia picked up in teamfights she did get fed and was still very much a threat to our Kog.

Morgana was doing ok mid (relatively even) and tried to make some plays bot with numerous attempts to a gank, most proving unsuccessful but it still pressured our enemies so in the end it helped us out.

We picked up several dragons as Skarner had good jungle control and in the late game he kept punishing enemies who were out of position by using his Flash and/or Shurelya's Battlesong to pick someone up and drag him/her towards us to kill. Unfortunately Skarner and/or Singed did often go on to chase enemies and end up dying without getting a kill, but we were still very well ahead.

Though Irelia was still quite a handful and she even managed to kill Kog'Maw in one of the teamfights despite 4 of us trying to stop her, the result was never really in any doubt as our teamfighting with the initiate from Skarner and the damage from Kog'Maw just proved too strong, especially after we picked up Baron.

ELO: 1514

I added the Kog'Maw to my friend list after the game and we said we'd duo again later as we were both quite happy with the partnership ^^

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2012 4:03pm | Report
Congrats! *jelly so jelly* 6 elo from gold! Go win another :D
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2012 3:13am | Report

Game 12

Solo Queue

This game our firstpick asked if anyone could play Morgana and after I said "sure", I traded Graves with him and laned vs Gragas.

The lane was quite passive apart from the early levels in which I tried to harass him as much as possible, but it was hard to land a snare (especially because of his Body Slam) so I gained no more from it than a small advantage in cs.

First blood was picked up by Pantheon top, shortly after our Graves got a kill bottom though so I was hoping things would work out.

The first big play in the game was when Gragas went bot (I had called ss, but hadn't seen him leave the lane so I couldn't follow him immediately) and ganked together with Lee Sin, giving them two kills (both for Lee iirc). I tried going bottom to salvage something for our team and managed to pick up a kill on Gragas.

After that there were a lot of fights near Dragon. We managed to pick up the first one (despite losing the teamfight that followed), but derped not long before the second one spawned as we initiated 3v4 and lost (still not sure who went in or why).

Bad initiates and bad fights really became the theme of the game after this, as there was always one of us getting caught ( Graves most of the time) and we went to fight when whe shouldn't and backed when we shouldn't. For me, personally, the main issue I had was not using my Zhonya's Hourglass in time: first I got stunned by Sona's ultimate because I didn't activate it in time, then I got kicked by Lee Sin before it activated (though I'm pretty sure that was a bit buggy, but ok) and as a result it was hard to land good ults, though most worked out ok in the end hitting at least 2 enemies.

We all knew Pantheon had most of the kills and was not gonna be great late game, but I noticed my teammates getting more and more fed up with the mistakes made by them/others and eventually my team surrendered. We didn't have one good 5v5 fight the entire game, so sad.

ELO: 1491

Got an error message when opening LoLReplay, so unfortunately no replay :S
Will fix that before I play again.

Time for breakfast now, will try to regain my elo after that.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2012 3:17am | Report
wow that looked like you could have definitely had a shot that game if your team hadn't surrendered, sad
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2012 4:17am | Report
Speaking of sad......

Game 13

Solo Queue

I dc'd for no good reason, wasn't there for the first four minutes, came back to Ashe + Nunu & Willump being level 3 and Sona went top because she didn't want to 1v2 bot and didn't want to support me anymore once I was back.

Then I missed a Q and I was called a "terrible Ez", then we lost. gg

ELO: 1469

That Sona was the biggest **** I've ever seen (and yes, I did indeed use **** instead of what I planned to say to keep it civilised :3)

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide