Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Wayne3100's Quest for Platinum (Season 3)

Creator: Wayne3100 November 25, 2012 4:47pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 8:02am | Report
A lot of AD on the enemy team, allows you to itemise easily. I hope you keep getting teammates and enemies like that, so you get Gold 4 already :)
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 8:13am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

A lot of AD on the enemy team, allows you to itemise easily. I hope you keep getting teammates and enemies like that, so you get Gold 4 already :)

Never underestimate the damage of Singed.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 8:15am | Report
Well, *that* Singed was 0/5 with only Rylai's for AP damage. Maybe if he was 10/0, with RoA and whatnot, I wouldn't have made that comment :P

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 8:28am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Well, *that* Singed was 0/5 with only Rylai's for AP damage. Maybe if he was 10/0, with RoA and whatnot, I wouldn't have made that comment :P

There's a thing in league called a base damage and the base damage on Singed's Poison Trail and Fling are both very high.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 8:47am | Report
Honestly the most annoying part about him was the Rylai's Crystal Scepter slow :P

Didn't notice too much of his damage, but then again I was pretty tanky so that was to be expected.

Also, that conversation while we were ending the game:

[All] hemskakenny (Singed): wp renek
[All] hemskakenny (Singed): I hate u
[All] Wayne3100 (Renekton): <3

gggggggg

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 8:57am | Report
And I assume that Wayne is skilled enough not to sit in/run along Singed's poison trail, even after being flung into it, for any extended duration.

My original statement was not, "Oh look, they have no magic damage, build armour", my statement was, "A lot of AD on the enemy team, allows you to itemise easily".

=.='

Wayne, it's always so satisfying to have an opponent compliment you. It's so rare for me. Instead I get things like, "Trash Vayne doesn't deserve to win", when I'm 5/1.

I noticed you mentioned earlier that you think Nasus is strong top lane, as he's hard to bully and yet scales well. Will you be adding Nasus to your roster to abuse?

♡ sig by natuhlee ♡
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 9:11am | Report
No, he's too boring imo :P

I know you like the champ, but as far as I'm concerned the best thing that could happen is him getting some heavy nerfs so no one ever plays that champ again. It'd be ok if it was actually possible to bully him, but even with ranged champions it's pretty impossible, especially if he runs with lifesteal in runes.

Since the most recent Zac nerfs I've been struggling a bit to figure out my roster (soooooooo many champions I like playing and want to become better with), but he definitely won't be in it.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 9:13am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

I noticed you mentioned earlier that you think Nasus is strong top lane, as he's hard to bully and yet scales well. Will you be adding Nasus to your roster to abuse?

I'd pick him for the hypes on Shen and stuff, also because i see many junglers forget that he really has to die early and often. otherwise, there are some good bullies out there, maybe just not fotm.

Sig made by elenah
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2013 3:54am | Report

Game 142

Duo Queue with GrandmistressD (he was too lazy to switch to smurf)

My Kennen is cursed.

We had this game in the bag, were winning pretty much every teamfight (although it was close several times), but during the late game they rushed a Baron before we could stop them. At that point we were still much stronger and had pretty heavy pressure on their base, but Lux getting caught out several times when others weren't around caused us to lose several towers/inhibitors in quick succession (late game death timers OP).

Meanwhile she was blaming all of us for not wanting to fight/engage >.>

*sigh* Really, really unnecessary.

LP: 81

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2013 4:49am | Report

Game 143

Duo Queue with GrandmistressD

Speaking of champions that are cursed, I am now 10-17 on Caitlyn =D

Meh, not much we could've done, almost every lane got fed except for bot which was mostly even. Rammus expected me to be able to deal with Aatrox, Nasus and Tristana after he taunted Ryze in teamfights, but that was a bit optimistic given how strong they were and given the fact that Susan ofc has Wither (I was trying to get Quicksilver Sash to counter this but hadn't completed it yet).

I do think I could've done better in lane, Sona was being very aggressive and I wasn't quite used to that, I think we may have been able to win that lane had I been equally aggressive.

Not sure how my MMR is affected by these losses as both teams we played against were full plats (this team for example had two plat III players and two plat II players), but I'm hoping my LP gains will remain higher than my LP losses so I can reach my promos again soonTM

LP: 68

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide