Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 120 of 431
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2014 4:35am | Report
If this list is more for high elo and competitive play like you said i have to wonder...

1. Why is Jayce so low in mid lane? Im not saying he is best he has weakness but he has a huge mid game spike similar to someone like corki. I think hes at least better than some you list in mid lane champions you have above him like kass and kayle are not really mid laners any more there for most part in top lane and not that strong in high level play. How do you get these picks im wonder ziggs is not really that good why is he still high in tier 2? Just seems odd to me how you have ziggs so high up yet i never see him in high level play or ranked 5's i watch on stream's or competitive play. Also in support sona and alistar so low yet you have annie above them is annie that good in high competitive play and higher elo which you say you base your list off.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2014 4:35am | Report
i went youmuus on everyone before it was cool

SERIOUSLY I DID

Me and Insoy pretty much popularized it for Talon before it was cool on other champs. :P
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2014 12:07pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
How do you get these picks im wonder ziggs is not really that good why is he still high in tier 2? Just seems odd to me how you have ziggs so high up yet i never see him in high level play or ranked 5's i watch on stream's or competitive play.

Don't bash my ziggs :S Ziggs is still fine! There is no other champion in the game that can defend two towers at once. It is really really difficult to take down towers against a ziggs. Also, i think he has pretty good late game scaling; You ult does like 60% of an ADC's health, so if an ADC takes a little bit of poke from bombs or your allies, you can kinda just ult him, and kill him lol
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2014 12:32pm | Report
ziggs is still the king of stall and doing aoe damage in teamfights, just is very hard to pull off nowadays with all the assassins running around ending games quickly
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2014 12:33pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
If this list is more for high elo and competitive play like you said i have to wonder...

1. Why is Jayce so low in mid lane? Im not saying he is best he has weakness but he has a huge mid game spike similar to someone like corki. I think hes at least better than some you list in mid lane champions you have above him like kass and kayle are not really mid laners any more there for most part in top lane and not that strong in high level play. How do you get these picks im wonder ziggs is not really that good why is he still high in tier 2? Just seems odd to me how you have ziggs so high up yet i never see him in high level play or ranked 5's i watch on stream's or competitive play. Also in support sona and alistar so low yet you have annie above them is annie that good in high competitive play and higher elo which you say you base your list off.

because jayce honestly honestly honestly isnt that good. if you get ahead and can siege safely hes practically a free win in competitive, if you dont hes absolutely useless. teams pick him because hes safe and isn't hard to **** up even under pressure
Vorcia
<Member>
Vorcia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2014 1:14pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
The time will come where everyone gets Zephyr :D

I doubt anything could make that item core on anyone other than to replace boots or if some champ gets reworked into a hybrid. The stats it gives are so weird and the build path is really stupid too.

My opinion about Ghostblade is that it became popular because the lategame focused changes in the game really helped ADCs and Ghostblade makes more sense to build than BC for killing ADCs.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2014 2:20pm | Report
ziggs is still the king of stall and doing aoe damage in teamfights, just is very hard to pull off nowadays with all the assassins running around ending games quickly

So why is ziggs tier 2 or that high in it makes 0 sense you just admited he cant do his job with all the assassins around so it makes 0 sense why he is highly rated.

Tier 3 = noticeable flaws but can work aka ziggs he can work and stall game but he is weak in current meta of assassins he is 100% tier 3 by sounds of it.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2014 3:03pm | Report
Tier 2 = situational. can be better than t1 picks in the right comp.

H4x just said that Ziggs is still one of the best mids in the game at waveclearing and stalling the game. That's a specific situation where he can be better than the t1 picks. The reason that he isn't tier one is because he isn't a good choice for every single game (due to the current meta).

There aren't any "noticeable flaws" with Ziggs in the same sense that Veigar mid has noticeable flaws.
Thanks to Fatelblade for the sig!
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2014 3:31pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

H4x just said that Ziggs is still one of the best mids in the game at waveclearing and stalling the game. That's a specific situation where he can be better than the t1 picks. The reason that he isn't tier one is because he isn't a good choice for every single game (due to the current meta).

There aren't any "noticeable flaws" with Ziggs in the same sense that Veigar mid has noticeable flaws.

nailed it.

ziggs is the BEST champ in the game in stalling on his own with waveclear. just let that sink in for a bit.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2014 4:57pm | Report
If the stats on Zephyr are weird, aren't the stats on Youmuu's Ghostblade weird as well, as it basically offers the same stats, just 2 more? Probably, if Zephyr would build out of Stinger+ The Brutalizer, it would be the most broken item in the game lol :D.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide