Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 119 of 431
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2014 6:26pm | Report
Quoted:

This means that unless you have several teammates who can make use of the shred, it's not really worth it for your personal damage output compared to ghostblade.

You would never buy it strictly for your own armor shred, Last Whisper is pretty much always more effective and significantly cheaper.

Dignitas also ran Black Cleaver on Corki in season 2, the entire point was to shred damage for every other champion, at that point the comp does not entirely revolve around you. If you're running a triple AD comp you're probably going to be dealing more damage collectively as a team if you're buffing 3 people rather than using last whisper. the entire point of getting black cleaver on corki is it's not about your damage
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2014 9:51pm | Report
We're getting a bit off topic but TBC was a completely different item in season 2 (flat reduction off autoattacks instead of % shred off physical damage).

I also rarely compare TBC to Last Whisper (if you look at my Panth build on the previous page, I get LW unless I'm too far behind and just buy hex instead). Cooper asked about TBC versus ghostblade which is what I was comparing.

Look at the current meta top laners. Most of them are magic, or at least don't deal significant physical damage. Maokai, Lulu, Ryze, Kayle etc. That's why I would consider cleaver to be more situational than ghostblade -- since you're not guaranteed to have more than one other source of physical damage on your team.
Thanks to Fatelblade for the sig!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2014 1:21pm | Report
I dont get why riven does not get BC her comob is easy to stack with it... Is ghostblade active that good>?
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2014 1:22pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
Is ghostblade active that good>?

Yes.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2014 1:46pm | Report
Ghostblade active gives you sicking power and more dps for like 6 bloody seconds. **** yea it's good.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2014 2:00pm | Report
I dont get why it was good all of sudden because i got no changes at all was it all just bt nerf?

The only change they did was make it better for ranged but we never seen it on riven before bt changes.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2014 5:59pm | Report
Nah, people just realized it was good all along. Since season 3 at least, anyway.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2014 6:55pm | Report
Nah, people just realized it was good all along. Since season 3 at least, anyway.

Yea happens alot jayce since e nerf was hardly played one korean player plays it omg jayce is good again.

Last change to jayce was in 3.9...

Makes me wonder what champs are sleeps right now and should i go find them my self.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2014 1:53am | Report
i went youmuus on everyone before it was cool

SERIOUSLY I DID
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2014 2:54am | Report
The time will come where everyone gets Zephyr :D. Well, the only things which it doesn't give are armorpen and crit compared to Youmuu's Ghostblade, but for that, more AS and potential more MS (free boot choice). Also, that not only for 6 secodns. Combine these 2 for splitpushing like a madman :D.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide