Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 117 of 431
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2014 3:07pm | Report
Panth isn't bad. I've been seeing him a lot more than usual in solo queue over the past 2 months or so, and I've lost count of how many times he ulted on me in a position where I was forced to either run back into his team or awkwardly walk out of it at an angle where his team would catch up to me, or just run right through it, get hit, slowed, stunned and killed by Pantheon himself.

It's really hard to use his ult right, it feels like when you're using it, it takes forever to land and you end up ult'ing wrong, but as someone who's been on the receiving end of a good ult way too many times recently, I think it's far from bad. I don't think Pantheon is super strong or anything, but he's more than viable, especially if you can place his ult properly, which I guess comes with practice.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2014 3:09pm | Report
^welp I guess things truly are different xD But I still stand for my "He sux in gold II" opinion
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2014 4:15pm | Report
I think pantheon absolutely demolishes all ELOs in soloqueue if you are intelligent
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2014 4:18pm | Report
That's quite a large requirement for people in solo q who first time panth
Insomaniac
<Member>
Insomaniac's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2014 3:48pm | Report
What are your recommended items for Pantheon
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2014 5:22pm | Report
Insomaniac wrote:
What are your recommended items for Pantheon

I'm not h4x but maybe I can save him some trouble.

Early game: Spirit of the Elder Lizard, boots (mobility or defensive) and one or two offensive items. Usually this is The Brutalizer and Last Whisper but you can be a little more conservative and get Hexdrinker.

Roughly half of your build should be defense. Randuin's Omen and Banshee's Veil are pretty standard but there are alternatives or additions such as Locket of the Iron Solari, Guardian Angel, Maw of Malmortius, Sunfire Aegis, Warmog's Armor and Thornmail. You might have to use one or two of these to fill out your build depending on how tanky you need to be.

Example:

Example 2:

That's how I build anyway. Not a big fan of most other offensive items like Ravenous Hydra or crit items. They just aren't worth the price.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2014 8:14pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

I'm not h4x but maybe I can save him some trouble.

Early game: Spirit of the Elder Lizard, boots (mobility or defensive) and one or two offensive items. Usually this is The Brutalizer and Last Whisper but you can be a little more conservative and get Hexdrinker.

Roughly half of your build should be defense. Randuin's Omen and Banshee's Veil are pretty standard but there are alternatives or additions such as Locket of the Iron Solari, Guardian Angel, Maw of Malmortius, Sunfire Aegis, Warmog's Armor and Thornmail. You might have to use one or two of these to fill out your build depending on how tanky you need to be.

Example:

Example 2:

That's how I build anyway. Not a big fan of most other offensive items like Ravenous Hydra or crit items. They just aren't worth the price.

Agree with this usually how u build him but black cleaver i never tried ghost blade what is so good about it pantheon spams ability is armor pen not good with cleaver?
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2014 11:03pm | Report
lizard > brut > gbelt > hex > randuins > maw/banshee > situational
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2014 11:23pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:

Agree with this usually how u build him but black cleaver i never tried ghost blade what is so good about it pantheon spams ability is armor pen not good with cleaver?

Both are fine, I just feel like cleaver is pretty expensive (you have to save up ~1400 gold for the recipe :/ ). I usually just sit on brutalizer but I'm sure ghostblade and cleaver are both fine. I would probably go cleaver if I had 2 other physical damage champions on my team.

Even though Panth is ability-based, ghostblade gives a lot of armor pen and you can use the active to get in range for a stun or stick to someone after your initial combo.

Edit: It's worth mentioning that ghostblade is better early and cleaver is better late. It depends on how long you sit on brutalizer.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2014 12:11am | Report
the only proper way to play pantheon is in bot lane with xin zhao
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide