Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 318 of 431
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2015 11:23am | Report
Soraka's roams are also a lot worse than like, Shen, Alistar, Leona, or Tahm Kench's roams. She completely ****s on opponents in lane tho
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2015 4:56pm | Report
What ARE her counters, anyway?
I find that things that can just poke her down easily tend to do a pretty good job of dealing with her in lane. If you can keep her health fairly low, she really can't do as much in a trade.

With the right comp her counters are kind of moot. Can't kill her if a beef wall with CC isn't letting you. And even the dumbest soraka players know to stay far the **** back lol.
That wall of beef doesn't generally prevent you from making her laning really difficult, which isn't really that hard since she's really squishy and not particularly fast either. I'm aware that outside of lane it's harder to counter her, but that has more to do with the stupid change to grievous wounds than Soraka.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2015 8:20pm | Report
poke champions are countered by sustain though, when I'm playing soraka against a poke lane I just completely range them and basically let my ADC take the poke and heal him up.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2015 2:51am | Report
Mooninites wrote:
poke champions are countered by sustain though, when I'm playing soraka against a poke lane I just completely range them and basically let my ADC take the poke and heal him up.

Yeah, and even when you get Sorakas that play up in the lane, your average Joe still attacks the ADC.

Personally, I feel like I wouldn't mind Soraka if either a) It costs more to heal someone or if b) The amount she heals off Starcall is based on Starcall's rank and not Astral Blessing's. Sorakas keep her allies healthy really well, but come mid-late game, Sorakas are a heavy source of focus and tend to die quite often. I just feel like if she had less self-sustain early game, she would be manageable. Make it so poke and self damage on Soraka stays on Soraka during lane. Afterwards, I feel like she's fine, hence make the heal scale with Q.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2015 3:46am | Report

Personally, I feel like I wouldn't mind Soraka if either a) It costs more to heal someone or if b) The amount she heals off Starcall is based on Starcall's rank and not Astral Blessing's. Sorakas keep her allies healthy really well, but come mid-late game, Sorakas are a heavy source of focus and tend to die quite often. I just feel like if she had less self-sustain early game, she would be manageable. Make it so poke and self damage on Soraka stays on Soraka during lane. Afterwards, I feel like she's fine, hence make the heal scale with Q.

Either up the cd on her heal or revert the Grievous Wounds change; Soraka isn't supposed to heal through burst and the fact her heal is on such a low cool down literally takes all the decision-making out of playing her.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2015 12:47pm | Report
What do you think about Akali atm? I saw people go a rather tankier route with her with Sunfire Aegis + Abyssal Mask first and then into more standard items like Hextech Gunblade, Luden's Tempest, Zhonya's Hourglass, etc.. Also, they put 0 points in Q and max E straight out.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2015 12:50pm | Report
I think if Tank Akali were viable, it would have been discovered before the 6th season already.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2015 12:54pm | Report
1 thing that nearly nobody noticed about Akali: Her E has a freaking 1 second cooldown at max rank and deals physical damage, nobody expects Akali to deal nearly only physical damage. It also has a total AD scaling.

2 new things: Way higher base damage through Thunderlord's Decree and trinkets can no longer reveal her.
He is gonna kill you!!!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2015 12:59pm | Report
I used to play AD Akali when I got her in ARAMs
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2015 1:21pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
1 thing that nearly nobody noticed about Akali: Her E has a freaking 1 second cooldown at max rank and deals physical damage, nobody expects Akali to deal nearly only physical damage. It also has a total AD scaling.

2 new things: Way higher base damage through Thunderlord's Decree and trinkets can no longer reveal her.

ya except ur energy goes to 0 after spamming it

only useful in lane for small trades lol esp with that delayed e animation

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide