Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 73 of 1800
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2011 4:16pm | Report
Use feather of 2px and do a rough render, it doesn't have to be perfect, since then it will feather, gives the render a more blended feel and you can do it rough and it'll still turn out nice~

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2011 4:19pm | Report
How do I feather it?

I'm just frustrated because I spent several hours trying to render an image...and could not, for the life of me, keep my hand still enough to make it look decent. So Imma take a break from it for now.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2011 4:51pm | Report
HOURS?

wtf

if you are on photoshop, if you have the lasso tool, there is a box on the top that says feather, just enter 2 in the box.

probably similar in gimp.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2011 6:26pm | Report
So, why would someone down vote a guide for being "outdated" when the guide maker had updated it not more than 8 hours prior?

After you think about that one, think now to that user's guides, both of them involving gp10 stacking that has been impossible for months now.

WHAT THE **** >_<?
Tri lane for life.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2011 6:47pm | Report
^wut?

Nameless: I always do really really **** renders. Then I just zoom in, and use the eraser to touch it up, remove any pixels that don't belong.

Believe me, if you can get the hang of the magnetic lasso tool, just do a rough job and then erase mistakes you made. You always have a back up of the image in the background, so it'll always be there to revert back to/to be there if you cut out a chunk of a face by accident or something haha.

If all else fails, do really small parts at a time ^^
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2011 7:06pm | Report
QQ. WTF.

Every singe time I buy a champion JUST so I can try them out, they're free the next week. Seriously. Just bought Trundle. OMG He's FREE THIS WEEK. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Not to mention I just hooked up my PS3 and found out because of the hack or wtf happened I can't access my main account. There goes like 2 billion hours on various games out the window. Set up a secondary account for a bit but i'm still pissed off. I don't like not playing for 6 months and then coming back to find all of it gone.

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2011 8:18pm | Report
Trundle is free... I main Udyr... People be stealing my jungle... This week sucks.
True love is found only in yourself.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2011 8:33pm | Report

HOURS?

wtf

if you are on photoshop, if you have the lasso tool, there is a box on the top that says feather, just enter 2 in the box.

probably similar in gimp.

I found the tool, it's just every single ****ing time I go to trace the outline I end up with jittery lines that I can't fix....frustration is not my friend either.

@jhoi I s'pose. Mostly what I do is **** around with the image for a while and then go off and find some other render out of desperation.

I was at 400% size and barely moving my mouse and I'd get all these unfix-ably wavy lines, either way I'm taking a break before I throw my computer out of frustration.
Anandre
<Member>
Anandre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2011 9:08pm | Report
I hate dumbass duo-lane partners that take all of my creep kills so I can't get farmed.

Oh, and no jungler to gank Soraka + ANYONE because endless laning is dumb.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2011 11:16pm | Report
HOLY ****.

TROLL STORM ENGAGE...

I don't think i've been multiple account trolled this hard since the last Morde free week...
Tri lane for life.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide