Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 938 of 1800
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2013 1:24am | Report
i hate when people do a ranked game and are d/c'd the whole game, like they dont even put an effort into joining back into the game theyre just like "oh it crashed i guess its time to do something else instead of open it again cuz thats too much for me"

at least leavers make me laugh cuz of the rage quitting
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2013 4:06pm | Report
So i decide to go Shyvana top vs Nasus we Dr. Mundo helps me gank him lvl 2 and we rape the **** out of him and i tower dive/flash for FB then xin comes for me but with red elixir i just get a 2nd kill while surviving, Ryze gets 1st kill in lane vs fizz but bot lane was bad...i get kills before my 1st death helping people, then my team just loses 3 v 4 while im handling Nasus and xin top but at end team decides to be a meaningless piece of **** when i ping trying to zone the enemy but naaaaahhh the 3 in front of me with more than 50% hp decide to go back while i get zoned and killed 1 v 4 since xin came from behind while we bursted down in seconds...

Support doenst know how to ward and we lose...somehow everytime i go Shyvana top i rape my lane beating Shen Jayce Zed etc...while team just goes full ****** but when i say full ****** i mean ****ing brain disease

KK
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2013 11:34am | Report
Just got eaten by a like like in ocarina of time while I was wearing the goron tunic. It then proceeded to spit me back out off a cliff meaning my tunic was gone for good. I left the dungeon and spent 10 minutes grinding up 500 rupees using the gate trick and then went to buy the tunic. The tunic it turns out is only 200 rupees, which I already had at the beginning. If I were actually Link I'd have snapped the ocarina.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2013 11:38am | Report
i was only 5-1-3 in my last game.
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
Kinen
<Member>
Kinen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2013 1:31pm | Report
I'm happily bullying this Fizz all day long, locking him under his turret and denying him all the farm while getting some nice gold for myself. He's low enough for me to kill him with a Lucent Singularity(probably), certainly with Final Spark, and I've got plenty of wards to make sure I'm not going to get ganked. So what happenes? Zin-Xiao goes all Lerooooooyyyy and suddenly turret dives, gets the Playful/Trickster treatment and dies. He gets the Fizz, but I was miffed because I had painstakingly made sure that that Fizz was going to be useless by getting very little gold, and he throws it. But that's alright, I'll just roam now and get some kills. Well, 1. But some assists too. Goes decently, though bottom lane was crumbling.

So what made the game horribad? Well. We were pretty much having a mexican stand-off in midlane, Voli was missing so I made the decision to check brush by blue wall with E. The correct decision I am sure, even though it triggered a stream of events that lead to us being aced. Voli charged, but I was like 'I got dis' and snare him and start retreating. Hey, maybe my team will pick him off, removing most of the enemy teams frontline? Nope.

The enemy team goes full on gap closer and rushed right through the middle of my team, chases me to the wraiths and stomps me while my team just sits there (the enemy had their backs to them, the squishies were vulnerable!). Then I die, and only then does my team engage. Then Vi is all 'Report nub Lux'. Anyway, Vi just became increasingly aggressive towards me all game, while completely ignoring the greater transgressions of our Thresh and Xin (why on earth was the Thresh randomly Q-ing into the enemy team when there was no one around to even think about following up?).

Anyway, I don't cope well with random bullying (I swear they were a 4-man premade) and my play just deteriorated under the aggression, which then had a positive feedback effect because my frustration with my play led to further deterioration and so on. Didn't help that I had lower gold than I perhaps should have done. 1 kill, a bajillion assists. Lovely gold if I was a support, not so much when the ADC has poor damage and we need someone to melt faces. My farming has somehow become lacklustre after being brilliant when I started playing again. I blame me being to concerned bullying assassins to death and missing farm then. If I don't let them roam or kill me, they're not doing they're job. Stopping their farm makes them even more useless, but it's not worth it if it renders me weak later on from missing CS.
Sig by Kinen|Nayaad
that's my IGN
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2013 1:40pm | Report
FCKN ELO HELL, OMG NUBS/FEEDER/AFKER ALWAYS IN MY TEAM, PLS RIOT.
ALSO MATCHMAKING SUCKS OMG

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 3:29pm | Report
QQ 9am classes... gottah eat breakfast, then dash =.=
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by arrizen ♡
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2013 6:28am | Report
koksei wrote:

I'm a scrub who can't properly communicate with my team, thus losing games in solo quee. I also like to smell the behinds of small boys

ftfy
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2013 11:47am | Report
Getting yelled at by a Quinn ***** that goes 3/8/7 and complains everybody is ******ed and noobs and other nice words, all the while being polite and trying to rally the troops. Only to get defeated and reported. GGWP****YOU.

Hate it when people forget this is ****ing game, and games are supposed to be fun.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2013 7:25pm | Report
... did I really just finish all my assignments?

English Unit Plan: 9,827 words, 39 pages
Science Unit Plan: 6,079 words, 16 pages
Volunteering Reflection: 3,062 words, 10 pages

Total: 18,968 words, 65 pages

Nailed it.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Janitsu ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide