Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

So does anyone have an issue with this T.T....

Creator: NinjaGinge October 18, 2012 12:50pm
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2012 4:21pm | Report
Im just basing my response off what riot said about the changes. I hated old threes, and when i first started playing you literally only saw like Tryndamere Gangplank and Jax there. Idk how it really is in the higher up games.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2012 4:36pm | Report
where is that quote from? o_O

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2012 4:38pm | Report
woops, messed up the quote thing
That entire thing is my quote. Sorry.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2012 7:32pm | Report

Uh Kat is super popular what u talking about

but tbh as a TT player in s1 and s2, this will be a bit of a shock, as I will have to learn a whole new map basically, but a change definitely was needed and it looks pretty cool. So neutral right now for me.

@TT meta,

Night is pretty much right, but has his lanes a bit messed up. Usually if you have an AP it's bot or top, same with AD, and then jungle. Oftentimes AD AP jungle comps can beat out 3 bruiser comps because of teamfight potential and damage. 3 bruisers can still work though, as well as 2 bruisers AD or AP. It really just depends on what you want to play and their comp.

Isn't that what I said? If you were referring to when I said ADC and Supp and stuff, that was meant for the TT map that's out on PBE :P

A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 1:50am | Report
i think it's about time.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 2:49am | Report
Although there hasn't been a SR meta swap recently, it's TT's turn to get a meta swap! To be honest, I didn't even know there was a meta for TT. All I hear about the old map is that 6 champions are permabanned and the rest comes down to personal level and the mobility of the champion.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 1:31pm | Report
I don't think there's anything wrong with Riot's plan on this. I don't know how you guys think this caters to SR players when they are making TT radically different from SR. They're literally changing the item selection and tailoring it to the faster-paced gameplay and smaller map. How does that cater to SR players.

If anything, this should make TT more distinct from SR and hopefully lead towards some better balancing for the map. I have no idea what the meta is going to be like, but I think Riot at least wants it to be balanced enough to be more competitive on its own level.
Thanks to Fatelblade for the sig!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 7:07pm | Report
o ok night

and ya that's what I was referring to :P

altho support does sometimes work ^^

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 7:23pm | Report
When I look at it right now, I completely hate it. Was a changed needed? Yes. But now the map looks so lame. Less brushes, ****ed up jungle, no more red/green/white buff (seriously wtf no more buffs). Capping points? dafuq.

I really hope this remake doesn't kill the concept of ''non-stop action'' that is TT. Guess we'll see.

But hey, it might be much better than I think it is. Freaking hope it'll be better than I think -.-

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
TinyStar
<Altruistic Artist>
TinyStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 7:26pm | Report
So,they're remaking Twisted Treeline,or redoing items for it? I'm sorry if I'm being slow,I just woke up from a nap.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide