Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Super big Patch hit PBE

Creator: NicknameMy November 1, 2013 2:14am
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 9:25am | Report
Remember, i use CDR glyphs on him and start with 17,5% CDR. This puts Shatter on a so low CD combined with the passive, that it is really spammable and makes a good clearspeed. I would also say the new passive is better for jungling as it is more focused damage, which is better against a big creep and a few small. And, if you use the passive multiple times, thanks to your heal, it is way more effective than the old passive.

Base CD: 10 seconds
CDR of ~20% > 8 seconds > Passive > 6 seconds > Passive with heal > 4 seconds
CDR of ~30% with blue buff > 7 seconds > Passive > 5 seconds > Passive with heal > 3 seconds!

As for a build, I overcap CDR again, but this time, it is at least 20% less

Item Sequence

Health Potion 50
Health Potion 50
Health Potion 50
Health Potion 50
Health Potion 50
Spirit Stone 700
Mobility Boots 1000
Glacial Shroud 900
Spirit of the Ancient Golem 2000
Iceborn Gauntlet 2600
Spirit Visage 2900
Sunfire Aegis 2700
Randuin's Omen 2700
Trinket:Sweeping Lens, should be used on any jungler asOrcale's Lens allows to destroy wards, which is a must have if you want to gank effectively.

Just readed this:

Madred's Bloodrazor

Will be returning to the store as an item for DPS Junglers.
New Passive: Basic attacks deal bonus damage based on the number of jungle camps cleared.

I mean just, WTF? Master Yi, you are gonna be crazy???
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 9:51am | Report
You know what I hate the most about League? The theorycrafting is addictive and non-stop with all these changes. I know it's my fault, but *******...

Well here's my take: a 3.7k HP bruiser with 39% CDR, ~500 armor, ~150 MR, ~400 MS freak of a champ. LMAO.

With this build, the passive hits for 196.4 extra damage, the aura gets ~60 armor, Shatter goes up to ~445 damage, Q heals for ~400 (with ulti) and gauntlet passive adds another ~230 dmg (again with ulti).

Mercury's Treads with Enchantment: Furor. Tenacity, some MR and stickyness.
Iceborn Gauntlet. Because.
Sunfire Aegis. Because I have MPen on runes and masteries.
Spirit Visage. Because health, MR, more heals.
Randuin's Omen. Because health, damage, armor, slow.
Thornmail. Because I can and it's way too funny with MPen.

Aura bot style: never use W, stun carries, stand in the middle of everything and spam laugh. I had fun with this, in theory at least.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 10:00am | Report
luizdeh wrote:

You know what I hate the most about League? The theorycrafting is addictive and non-stop with all these changes. I know it's my fault, but *******...

The constant changes and meta shifts are what keep the game interesting. It is a brilliant 'marketing' strategy.

For example, a couple of IRL friends of mine and myself used to play shooters all the time. However, we all stopped playing them after the second orthird sequel of the game which only brought little changes (Modern Warfare series). You need a game to keep developing onward if you want people to stick with your game!
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 10:09am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

The constant changes and meta shifts are what keep the game interesting. It is a brilliant 'marketing' strategy.

QFT.

The thing is, it's kind of a double-edged sword for people like me. Sometimes I just feel like I'm wasting time theorycrafting **** because things change a lot. I like doing it, but it keeps changing, so eventually me liking it actually bothers me, ya know? No? K, no problem, to each his own weirdness.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 10:36am | Report
To expand a bit on my post

And yeah I agree, but hey, aren't your wasting your time playing this game overall?
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 11:33am | Report
been watching trick2g in the jungle this morning on PBE with new patch....looks like games are going to be dragged out longer...can't attack inhibitors unless entire minion wave is pushed out. no more xpeke.

Thanks to Hogopogo for my signature!

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 12:09pm | Report
i never said he was going to be good at jungle or even doable, just that shatter did more damage at rank 1, lol.

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 12:12pm | Report
luizdeh wrote:

(...)and gauntlet passive adds another ~230 dmg (again with ulti).

What? Gauntlet doesn't get damage off your AD. Only base AD is splashed in that slow.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 12:19pm | Report
THEY'RE BRINGING BACK PILLAGER?

**** YES OH GOD PLEASE. so much better than that ****ty black cleaver (because pillager was actually a ad caster item, unlike cleaver which was good on everyone who dealt phys)
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2013 12:58pm | Report
Lord Van Damm's Pillager total cost lowered to 2882g from 2962g (not likely to be returning)

Reread pls
He is gonna kill you!!!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide