Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Throatslasher's list of champs that aren't viable

Creator: throatslasher September 13, 2012 11:38am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2012 5:17pm | Report
Sad that Talon is on the list(but gotta to agree into a certain degree) hes only good for his snowbally which is hard on higher elo and I simply hate fact that he lacks so much in terms of itemization that help him up Late Game...(Before you say something outside of Last Whisper,and Bruta-which you Never Upgrade Normaly there isn't a single item truly "Perfect" for him-Giving no not wanted stats like lifesteal and etc...) Still gotta play him just because he's a GW2 Thief on LoL(lol)

Ps:I also know that armor is ultra mega easy to build and thats another thing but lets be fare of AD casters had an Item like DFG :aka Press Button to 100-0 Carries they wouldn't be so much ignored.(of course not making Bruisers and other benefit too much from it)

PPS:you forgot putting AP Nasus on the outclassed Aps Section :P
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2012 7:04pm | Report
SirAeros wrote:

Ps:I also know that armor is ultra mega easy to build and thats another thing but lets be fare of AD casters had an Item like DFG :aka Press Button to 100-0 Carries they wouldn't be so much ignored.

I already 100-0 AD carries as Talon. It would be ridiculous to make a DFG for AD casters because Talon would be ridiculously strong. Late-game he can potentially crit for 1900 damage on just 1 auto-attack, so AD DFG... I really don't think so.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2012 7:35pm | Report
Yeah, i wreck as talon most of the time when i get to counter.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2012 7:53pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

This is so true and it makes me sad.
Only time I pick Nasus now is when the enemy has strong ADC who relies on their AS, and/or a jungler/top who relies on AS. Or just when I don't give a ****. Even then I have to have a kinda passive lane up top.

Ah well, time to wait for more buffs.

lol Lugi, I specifically looked for Nasus too. In my heart he is still my most favourite champion.

Been playing him as a jungler lately and doing pretty well. He's great for early game ganks with Wither, but falls off really fast (go from 4/0 to 4/6 within minutes).
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2012 8:02pm | Report
In what are these champions not viable in? Sure solo queue, but a lot of these champions can be built around in team ranked for sure.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2012 8:17pm | Report

Yeah, i wreck as talon most of the time when i get to counter.

I wreck with Talon in blind pick. :P But even sometimes in the past where I first-picked Talon in ranked, they'd counter themselves for me. People really do underestimate how many AP carries he counters.
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 9:10am | Report

I already 100-0 AD carries as Talon. It would be ridiculous to make a DFG for AD casters because Talon would be ridiculously strong. Late-game he can potentially crit for 1900 damage on just 1 auto-attack, so AD DFG... I really don't think so.

I know that a DFG would be ridiculous on him that was majorly an General Example of an item that increases Ap Burst Casters Viability Later on ,but in any case he still needs better itemization,as of now there are only 4 items(outside of General Defensive ones) that work great on Talon- Last Whisper, Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge and The Brutalizer(which you always sell late game)

I don't see as much build variation as other casters on him so anything new that works for him would be apreaciated
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 9:31am | Report
Syndra should be on the list HEUHEUEHUEHUE

Seriously, Orianna and Zyra do the zoning/utility better, other bursters burst better.
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 9:34am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Syndra should be on the list HEUHEUEHUEHUE

Seriously, Orianna and Zyra do the zoning/utility better, other bursters burst better.

and lets not forget....

SHE CAN'T THROW Teemo AWAY
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2012 2:15pm | Report
She should at least be able to throw them mushrooms and shaco traps or Zyra's seeds.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide