Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tribunal...It's time for riot to change things...

Creator: gabpin October 13, 2011 6:39pm
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 6:24pm | Report
I'm sure you got more warning than that man.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
gabpin
<Member>
gabpin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 7:56pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

trust me, Riot is ****ed up (as are a lot of companies, but especially Riot).

Just tell them like, this has been a huge inconvenience for me, I don't think I should have been banned at all as I did nothing wrong, and a lifetime ban is far to long for almost any kind of ban, let alone 'verbal abuse' which I remind you is NOT what I 'should' have been banned for (having never directed any abuse at a fellow player) but for swearing. Please check your logs on this matter, as I have been an avid LoL player throughout my time here, and have dedicated plenty of money in support of Riot.

etc etc.

+ rep il copy paste this to them :P haha
kin333x
<Member>
kin333x's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 8:39pm | Report
Copyright goes too nighthawk. make your own.
Thanks to jhoijhoi MoonEdge For the sigs!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 9:06pm | Report
(It's a bug...Why wouldn't there just be a "banned for life" message? Calm down and it'll go away)
gabpin
<Member>
gabpin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 9:15pm | Report
I'm all calm haha i just came here to talk about tribunal and everyone spit on me... its kindoff funny
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 9:31pm | Report
Quite frankly if you have been reported and tribunal found you guilty I doubt you're an innocent angelic creature, is a jury of other player, thus your equals, passing judgment onto you.

TL;DR

You're been weighted
You've measured
and
You've been found wanting

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 10:35pm | Report

(It's a bug...Why wouldn't there just be a "banned for life" message? Calm down and it'll go away)

No, it is not bugged, if you are banned for life they make the ban 200 someodd years.

Surprised so many of you thought this was a bug...?

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 10:43pm | Report
We've not been permabanned is why, I'd guess.

I remember when the queue capped at "over 9000". I'm not exactly surprised when I see random dates stretched out into irrationality.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 10:51pm | Report
ZioSerpe wrote:

Quite frankly if you have been reported and tribunal found you guilty I doubt you're an innocent angelic creature, is a jury of other player, thus your equals, passing judgment onto you.

lolno.

thats like, total bs.

Have you seen any of Hotshot's streams?

One example of many.

Was hotshot permabanned for verbal abuse? Nope.

Don't talk about people in LoL being equals, cause no one is. Hotshot get's special treatment because of what a good player he is (not to mention the fanbase he has = more money for Riot). No i'm not mad at Hotshot or anything, but if that video doesn't show what could be perceived as verbal abuse, I don't know what is. And don't tell me we all haven't done something like that at some point, cause someone gets under our skin tons of times.

I don't see why 1 person out of the rest of the community should get penalized for something the entire community does and gets away with daily (probably more like hourly).

Oh and that post, well, kinda made me think of what an arrogant dude you seem like.

Reads to me like your looking down at him for being reported by tribunal, gee that sounds like Riot's definition of verbal abuse, permaban plox.

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 10:54pm | Report
first off you only make it to the tribunal if someone reports you. how many people are going to report hot****?

secondly, if somehow he does make it to the tribunal, everyone would be sheeple and vote whatever the not guilty one is, pardon i believe.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide