Please also add to the report that MissMaw may or may not be a guy.
|
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list! Currently watching:
Nisekoi: False Love |
|
[*] She's a downright sadist, that's what "she" is!
|
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list! Currently watching:
Nisekoi: False Love |
|
She's a girl folks, she even said in the thread it was a joke. Can't believe how many people it shook up though, haha.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
PsiGuard wrote:
She's a girl folks, she even said in the thread it was a joke. Can't believe how many people it shook up though, haha.
This coming from the guy who stopped going by his real name.
jhoijhoi wrote:
Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.
PsiGuard wrote:
She's a girl folks, she even said in the thread it was a joke. Can't believe how many people it shook up though, haha.
To be fair, I've never seen a picture of Jovana, or heard her voice as the one time I Skyped with her, she said her mic didn't work :P
♡ guide writing tips 'n tricks ♡ ashes to ashes ♡ fancy a sig? ♡

♡ sig unintentional collab with Jovy and me ♡

♡ sig unintentional collab with Jovy and me ♡
You need to log in before commenting.


Hi everyone, I'm PsiGuard and I'm here to bring you the MOBAFire Weekly Report! This week we have a fantastic
-DJ Sona Remix-
Site Changes
That's the end of this week's MOBAFire Weekly Report. Check in next week for more MOBAFire news, and feel free to leave comments or suggestions below!