Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

Official Happy thread.

Creator: Nighthawk September 9, 2011 1:14pm
2055 posts - page 63 of 206
Taffy
<Member>
Taffy's Forum Avatar
Posts:
87
Joined:
Feb 22nd, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 7:30pm | Report
Ok, so I'm not the greatest LoL player at all, and infact I only just reached level 30!
But I was playing as Caitlyn last night and this happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ala5ilQW2XY

After I caught my breath, I couldn't help but smile at the fortune I had been blessed with, and wanted to share my amazement with all of you!

(Please don't think of this as me showing off, like I said, I suck normally and normally never would have fluked out of this!)

Enjoy!


Trying to Become a Hero | Tifa Lockhart > Lara Croft | I <3 Ashe | Uh oh! Luther's being smooth, brb | Hold my beer | MissMaw is a Melon
Banner compliments of MissMaw the Taffy-proclaimed Pro!
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Posts:
1627
Joined:
Aug 2nd, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 7:32pm | Report
So my parents are allowing my boyfriend to sleep
over. I am so happy, I can finally sleep on him
for more than 8 hours (nothing nasty intended)
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
Apfeljack
<Altruistic Artist>
Apfeljack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
326
Joined:
Dec 3rd, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 8:08pm | Report
Quoted:

(nothing nasty intended)

Then why the sleep over?
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
9601
Joined:
Nov 18th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2012 3:53am | Report
Taffy wrote:

Ok, so I'm not the greatest LoL player at all, and infact I only just reached level 30!
But I was playing as Caitlyn last night and this happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ala5ilQW2XY

After I caught my breath, I couldn't help but smile at the fortune I had been blessed with, and wanted to share my amazement with all of you!

(Please don't think of this as me showing off, like I said, I suck normally and normally never would have fluked out of this!)

Enjoy!


oh my god taffy you're so awesome <3

by jhoijhoi ♥
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
935
Joined:
Jun 4th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2012 7:28am | Report
Just got my first ever penta kill in a 3v5 fight as Tristana :D!
Taffy
<Member>
Taffy's Forum Avatar
Posts:
87
Joined:
Feb 22nd, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2012 3:44pm | Report
Hello again! Wow, you guys must think i'm bragging, but I've had a good few days of LoL.

Today, with a BIG help from MissMaw I got my first Penta-kill! :D

You should have 1: heard my scream (it was pretty loud)
and 2: Seen how much my hands were shaking... lol

Anyway, here is the battle results MissMaw kindly took a screenshot of for me: http://ponypic.com/i/k6bci.png
And here is the video of the pentakill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkGpq82fhCE&feature=youtu.be

Thanks and enjoy! :)


Trying to Become a Hero | Tifa Lockhart > Lara Croft | I <3 Ashe | Uh oh! Luther's being smooth, brb | Hold my beer | MissMaw is a Melon
Banner compliments of MissMaw the Taffy-proclaimed Pro!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2012 3:49pm | Report
Apfeljack wrote:


Then why the sleep over?

Yea, everyone knows all gay people do is f*** each other in the a*s.
Love is something only NORMAL PEOPLE feel.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
5981
Joined:
Aug 14th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2012 12:34am | Report
Taffy wrote:

Hello again! Wow, you guys must think i'm bragging, but I've had a good few days of LoL.

Today, with a BIG help from MissMaw I got my first Penta-kill! :D

You should have 1: heard my scream (it was pretty loud)
and 2: Seen how much my hands were shaking... lol

Anyway, here is the battle results MissMaw kindly took a screenshot of for me: http://ponypic.com/i/k6bci.png
And here is the video of the pentakill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkGpq82fhCE&feature=youtu.be

Thanks and enjoy! :)


o______0

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Posts:
1295
Joined:
Jun 24th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2012 2:21am | Report
Searz wrote:


Yea, everyone knows all gay people do is f*** each other in the a*s.



Love too mainstream bro

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
10094
Joined:
Dec 7th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2012 11:52am | Report
omg taffy u so pro must bask in your radiance


You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide