Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official hearthstone thread

Creator: Pølsemanden December 8, 2013 1:59pm
1091 posts - page 12 of 110
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 11:36am | Report
I am too lazy to search what hearthstone stone is. May someone please explain too me why everyone wants this game?
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 11:40am | Report

I can teach you guys how to draft in the arena. I've played about 50 arenas. I taught c4 lasty how to draft warrior, and he's been spamming it to 9-10 wins over and over.

In my opinion, my 3 'win' classes are;
mage
warrior
paladin

For paladin, if you don't get truesilvers or blessing of kings, you will fail (happened to me a couple times, but I have gotten like 3 9 wins with paladin)

for mage, it's impossible to not get at least 7 wins. I had the ****tiest deck of ALL TIME last night and i went 7-3.

for warrior, you can fail if you just don't get the 2-3 charge or weapons, which can happen, but I've played warrior and gotten so many turn 5, 6, and 7 wins, you'd be astonished.

Shaman is ok, but they rely heavily on several cards that don't seem to come up much (flame elemental, lightning storm is super rare for me, and several others)

I stay away from druid (bad luck for me, no swipes ever, zzz)
I stay away from rogue and warlock as well (although warlock is painfully easy to draft for and you don't need a lot of special cards)

So yeah. If you want me to teach you how to draft the arena, yaya, just pm me and I can spec you over skype and tell you wat to do and give you some card tier lists.

If you get like, 3-6 wins in the arena, it was worth, you should get 50-100 gold and a pack, with a pack being 100 gold, it's worth or slightly profit. If you get 7 wins, you get 150-175 gold and a pack, basically a full refund and a pack. If you get 12 wins, you get like, 500 gold and 2 packs. Please tell me how arena isn't worth it

why no rååg?
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 11:50am | Report
@ipodpulse The reason is partly because the game is made by blizzard (which pretty much by default gives it a huge fanbase) and because, for the most part, its a well designed balanced game with a lot of room for experimentation. Throw in the fact that its free to play and you have yourself a hype train.
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 12:03pm | Report
@Thatdudeinthecotton So these are beta keys then correct?
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 12:07pm | Report
Yeah, the beta ( and keys for said beta) are another reason its popular. Though apparently its going into open beta in January. So if you want to play it yourself, it'll be available to everyone soon.
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 12:13pm | Report
@Thatdudeinthecotton alright thanks, from some of the pictures is seen it looks pretty good.
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 12:13pm | Report
"its a well designed balanced game with a lot of room for experimentation. "
No and no ;)
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 12:25pm | Report
Well, i was just going by my friends + everyone elses addiction to it XD
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 2:23pm | Report
easy game easy life

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 3:13pm | Report
dayum thats a nice pack

Also, add me people

Kefka #1929

I've mostly been playing normal matches, but the 3 ranked matches I played I won all 3. Going to see how far I can get soon. I expect to around 15ish with my current experience (1 week of playing).

So far I'm playing almost only Warlock and Shaman. Really like both classes. Have some cool shaman cards.

Also, does anybody know if eventually we will be able to sell or trade cards with other players or to have like a diablo 3 player market thing feature? I know the crafting feature kinda takes the place of trading but trading and stuff is still pretty cool and fun.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide