Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

So I'm going to dye my hair...

Creator: Blydden December 27, 2011 7:02pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 1:25am | Report
Well, if you can put a picture of you here, I could judge and give you my opinion about you with blue hair.

P.S. My parents learned quite quickly that no matter what they did, there was no way in ****ing hell i'm getting short hair. No. Freaking. Way.

P.S.2. Don't just do it to piss your parents off. Do it for yourself. Do you like blue hair? Dye your hair blue. Who gives a **** what others thinks. Haters always gonna hate, no matter what you do.

I take myself for exemple, since i'm a guy with long hair. I know that at least 85% of people who look at me hates my hair, because it's long. I also know my parents hates it. But for myself, I like having long hair. So, even trought most people around me wants me to cut my hair, I won't do it. Because I like it like that. It's not about pissing my parents off, or the people around me. It's a personal taste.

IMO, You don't like my hair? Fine, look elsewhere.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 1:26am | Report
Blydden wrote:

+Rep me and you'll save a baby polar bear. >_>

wutdashamelessrepprostitution
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 1:42am | Report
^That's actually Vavena's signature message.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 2:27am | Report
IT'S A BABY PANDA JAI GET IT RIGHT!
Thanks to Minho for the sig!
Blydden
<Member>
Blydden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 3:38am | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

Well, if you can put a picture of you here, I could judge and give you my opinion about you with blue hair.

P.S. My parents learned quite quickly that no matter what they did, there was no way in ****ing hell i'm getting short hair. No. Freaking. Way.

P.S.2. Don't just do it to piss your parents off. Do it for yourself. Do you like blue hair? Dye your hair blue. Who gives a **** what others thinks. Haters always gonna hate, no matter what you do.

I take myself for exemple, since i'm a guy with long hair. I know that at least 85% of people who look at me hates my hair, because it's long. I also know my parents hates it. But for myself, I like having long hair. So, even trought most people around me wants me to cut my hair, I won't do it. Because I like it like that. It's not about pissing my parents off, or the people around me. It's a personal taste.

IMO, You don't like my hair? Fine, look elsewhere.

Well, blue is my favorite color. <3 I always wanted to try hair dyeing and such, so this is a good opportunity.

I'll pass on the giving the photo though, since I'm a bit embarrassed about my appearance right now. I haven't even let my big brother see, that's how embarrassed I am. : (

Thanks for the kind words. <3 When it grows back I'll file for a restraining order I suppose.

Toshabi wrote:

Let's summarize this thread, shall we?

HEY GAISE! IMMA DYE MY HAIR A CERTAIN COLOUR CUZ MY PARENTS RUINED MY HAIR! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK!? SHOULD I DO IT?!

NOPE! DONT DO IT CAUSE BLUE HAIR DOESNT LOOK THAT GREAT ON DUDES!

OMFG STOP FLAMING ME I DIDNT ASK FOR TROLLS TO POST IN THIS THREAD AND DISAGREE WITH ME! I DON"T EVEN CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY, I'M GOING TO DYE MY HAIR!

OMG YER RIGHT YOU SHOULD DYE YOUR HAIR SINCE YOU WANT TO.

OMG THANKS IMMA DO IT THEN THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION THAT FAVOURS WHAT I WANTED TO DO

HEY GUYS! SKYRIM!

ARROW TO THE KNEE LOOOOOOOOOOOL

then, Temzilla admits to having an affinity to orange hermaphrodites.

The end!

Someone asks for advice or experiences about dyeing hair unnatural colors NOT if people agree/disagree.

People troll/completely miss the point, as the OP is not asking if people agree/disagree, but for advice.

OP's big brother puts stop to it.

Trolling continues.

OP's big brother out-trolls troller.

Troller cross line, get reported.

Random Skyrim.

Random Skyrim #2.

More random.

Troller rages ungrammatically.

Even more random.

Advice.

Way too much random.

/thread

Fantastic artwork by Xiaowiriamu & TheNamelessBard!
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 3:54am | Report
Temzilla wrote:

SOURCE AND STUFF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4 (48 minutes long.)

its not like i wanted to sleep for the next hour anyway.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 4:01am | Report
Suprised your parents actually forced you to cut your hair off? Anyway, don't do it. You'll probably look like a moron. And don't be embarrassed by your appearance just because you had your hair cut, there's no point. I'm sorry that your parents actually forced you to have your hair cut though, I would suggest the next time you get sick, throw up in there mouths.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 4:46am | Report
Do it.

I'd hate it if my parents cut off my ponytail! Even though they're against it - they wouldn't cut it off.

The shop Pulp has lots of crazy hair colours at hand - you might want to have a butcher's in there.
iBradlee
<Member>
iBradlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 9:06am | Report
Blydden, as long as YOU want your hair to be blue, then I say by all means, go for it. Shouldn't matter how "terrible" these internet people think it'll look, or how much of a "moron" you're going to look like with blue hair. Some people will probably think it looks ridiculous, others will probably enjoy it just as much as you do, but why the **** should it matter anyways? Do it.

That is, as long as you're comfortable having all eyes on you, at times. If you're a shy type of person, you're probably going to attract a lot more attention in public than you'd like. I know that was the case when I dyed my hair, but It never bothered me. I used to have random people in the mall and such give me praise for my hair, as well as a select few people silently lol'ing when I passed. Never cared, though.

TL;DR
Do it. But in public, EVERYONE WILL STARE AT YOU. I PROMISE.

also...
Blydden wrote:

Random Skyrim.

No! Not random Skyrim. I dropped in to give my two cents, as well as share a similar experience

kk,
back to Skryim
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 9:18am | Report
If you think it'll look good, do it.

Personally, I think that blue hair on a man looks really bad in 95,6435% of the cases.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide