Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Sometimes, I question the intelligence of...

Creator: Toshabi March 23, 2012 10:19pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 14
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2012 10:19pm | Report
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/dlc/super-mario-land-2-6-golden-coins-dlc/99303#productDetails

Check out them reviews. Seriously? Give a great CLASSIC game a 1/10 just because it's in black and white? Do they not realize that this games original release date was 20 years ago and that, I don't know, not all games were released in full HD colour? And of course the advertisement is going to be in colour. In fact, that's the old display title they used 20 years ago to sell the game. Moral of the story: never trust reviews done by customers. Especially self-proclaimed 'old school gamers' and parents. Sheesh, people are fugging stupid.

Oh uh, yeah also, Mario land 2 was a p great classic game for anyone that's old enough to remember what a brick gameboy was. You know, that gameboy with the contrast knob and stuff. Yeah, good times.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2012 10:32pm | Report
Traveling in that hippo snot bubble was so.... weird.

Never beat that game and probably never will but it's a great game nonetheless.

Don't buy it though. It's a lot easier to just get the emulated version for free. :P
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2012 10:39pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Don't buy it though. It's a lot easier to just get the emulated version for free. :P

True, but it's fun to have something portable to carry around with you. It's just 4 dollars afterall. :V
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2012 10:43pm | Report
I still own the original game. That game was weird as **** and I can't believe they brought it to the US. There's so much random Japanese culture shock in that game that it didn't make any sense to me as a kid, particularly the haunted house stuff.

The game was fantastic though, and I'm proud of myself for beating it back when I was like... eight or something. I'm also proud that I still own it, and the original brick as well. In perfect working condition, of course, because that was how Nintendo did **** back in the day. Can't bring down the cabbage greens. XD

Also, **** those morons who left bad reviews for stupid reasons. At least most people are smart enough to say those reviews are worthless. Plus... the screenshots make it clear that the game is not in color. Holy ****.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2012 11:36pm | Report
Don't listen to reviews. The world is full of idiots. Many of them seem to make their way onto the internet but it seems like more than the minority is stupid.

shinussiel
<Member>
shinussiel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 12:04am | Report
A review written by one person is a opinion. And the person who wrote that review is free to express his opinions on a game as he pleases. Calling him a idiot because his opinion of a game differs from yours is not right.
Made by Scrax
Check out my Renekton Guide (Under Construction)
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 12:10am | Report
shinussiel wrote:

A review written by one person is a opinion. And the person who wrote that review is free to express his opinions on a game as he pleases. Calling him a idiot because his opinion of a game differs from yours is not right.

Just because his opinions are different than mine I shouldn't call him an idiot?

That's the EXACT reason to call anyone an idiot.

Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 12:12am | Report
shinussiel wrote:

However, a person who expects an original Game Boy game to be in color when the screenshots of the game are in black and white is a complete moron.

This is very obviously a port of one of the original Game Boy games. It is stated as such. Most of these reviews are done by people who don't know anything about what they are reviewing. Almost every one of them mentions how they thought it was in color. The images for the game were not. These are people in age ranges of 13-45, in three separate reviews, all of whom have no capacity for thinking or observation.

If that isn't stupidity, I don't know what is. Did you even read the reviews? Or did you just jump on a high horse and start talking down to people?
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 12:50am | Report
B-Wong wrote:

Don't listen to reviews. The world is full of idiots. Many of them seem to make their way onto the internet but it seems like more than the minority is stupid.

Idiots will be idiots. I think most people just aren't opening their minds. Either that, or simple trolling (which I will never understand in the average intelligence of nowaday people who spend too much time on the internet like me)

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2012 2:20am | Report
shinussiel wrote:

Can I use your post as an example in my next thread: "People who give cookie cutter responses to thread topics they don't read/understand"?
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 14

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide