Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

What happens when I comment on Ashe Guides...

Creator: jhoijhoi October 4, 2011 10:17pm
1 2 3 4 5 6
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 10:17pm | Report
Removed due to controversy. Shouldn't have posted this in the forums, even though I didn't reveal any names, it's not hard to dig. At the time of receiving the PM, I felt physically sick, and just needed... I don't know, someone to tell me it was okay to post criticism like that. In all honesty it was the second time EVER I had ever posted something like that, the first time was towards a Lane Amumu guide.

I think it's a problem that the only two times I have ever posted a negative response to something, I get backlash in a serious way. Does this happen to anyone else, or is it just me?
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Tauricus2017 ♡
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 10:25pm | Report
I hate people like that =.=
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 10:28pm | Report
:(
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
WaffleWarrior
<Member>
WaffleWarrior's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 10:30pm | Report
You didn't have to tell him his guide was bad, or that he didn't deserve the percent he has. He has no control over the people who vote for his guide. I think he actually took it quite well.

Thanks for the amazing sigs Brynolf,JEFFY40HANDS, Katoki, and myself
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 10:32pm | Report
i should head over to your guide and flame but that isn't what i do.

Wow, what a great guy. We should all try to be like him and the world will be a wonderful place.
/sarcasm

From your voting guide:
PsiGuard wrote:

I would always take criticism over silence, but sometimes I choose to anonymously downvote some guides if I notice the author has a bad take on criticism, especially if the criticism I would give has already been stated.

Exactly the type of people I was talking about (though I realize he has C2V on). Sorry you had to walk straight into a jerk like that jhoi.

And then I looked at his guide and laughed. Especially the abilities section; you weren't kidding when you said it was copy-pasted.

I think I'll take this occasion to risk a revenge-vote to downvote on a C2V guide just this once. The build is a hair short of plagiarism, and the guide is pretty much worthless anyway.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 10:40pm | Report

You didn't have to tell him his guide was bad, or that he didn't deserve the percent he has. He has no control over the people who vote for his guide. I think he actually took it quite well.

Um, did you read the OP? I'm pretty sure jhoi was quoting a PM, because he didn't leave that comment in his guide (nor would he, if he wanted any respect).

And even in his response comment, I wouldn't say calling jhoi a "loser" consitutes "taking it quite well."

Considering this is the second horribly inflammatory poster (I'm sure jhoi remembers the other one I'm thinking of) on such a big forum, I'd say MobaFire is a pretty good community in general. Some forums and fan sites are just full of posts/messages like this.
Thanks to Minho for the sig!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 10:46pm | Report
And this is why I make guides for the lesser known things.
Also, I just flat out say things.
Saying "no offence" just makes it worse IMO.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

WaffleWarrior
<Member>
WaffleWarrior's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 10:47pm | Report
Ah Okay then. Well i guess he didn't deserve that much criticism, but his response was immature.

Thanks for the amazing sigs Brynolf,JEFFY40HANDS, Katoki, and myself
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2011 1:30am | Report
Don't bother with such people, you just give your honest opinion and if the writer does not like it is his problem, not yours.

Such a reply only tells you some people are not worthy of your expertise. Very childish behaviour...

Everyone knows, that if you post a guide, there is a chance of getting a negative comment, and you should use it to upgrade the guide instead of insulting the person who wrote it ._.

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: