Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Sooo now with the zeal nerf.

Creator: Pølsemanden June 6, 2012 5:15am
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 8:21pm | Report
It seems most games are only long enough for 2-3 Doran's items and your main damage item. Maybe you could fit your boots in there as well before the end of the game.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 8:33pm | Report
EvilDice wrote:

skipping zeal has been pretty common even before the nerf...

^this
Thanks to Lugignaf for the sig!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 9:02pm | Report
Eh, I tried some Draven games with early Avarice, worked well enough with his passive. But then came late game and I was like "GTFO MY INVENTORY".

So I'm not too sure about it. Still like that early ********ersword
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 11:40pm | Report
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 11:43pm | Report

( : optional)

^seems better to me in most cases. Boots2 are in there somewhere as well, probably before the bf sword unless you can afford it when you go back. Usually zerker's, though sometimes you might want merc's of course.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Phil15
<Member>
Phil15's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 11:58pm | Report
I dont understand why the pros likes wriggles lantern so much though I mean they stacks dorans and that before going for IE that doesnt seem to make a lot of sense to me. I mean it helps to farm but it makes you late in your build and rather inneficient in terms of dmg
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 12:25am | Report
Phil15 wrote:

I dont understand why the pros likes wriggles lantern so much though I mean they stacks dorans and that before going for IE that doesnt seem to make a lot of sense to me. I mean it helps to farm but it makes you late in your build and rather inneficient in terms of dmg

I like Wriggle's Lantern on AD- Kennen, Graves and Ezreal if the enemy team got a strong ganker, Lee Sin or Shaco etc.

And the Wriggle's Lantern really boosts your teams dragon control, since a lot of junglers now days skips it in their builds.
And we all know how important that dragon control is.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 1:19am | Report
Dragon control via Wriggles seems like a myth to me.

If you can win teamfights, and make smart decision, you will usually control the dragon.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 1:32am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Dragon control via Wriggles seems like a myth to me.

If you can win teamfights, and make smart decision, you will usually control the dragon.

It's doesn't have a huge impact but the wriggles really enhance your kill time on the dragon, which allow your team to more easily kill it when you have the opportunity.
The "force teamfight strategy" does not require wriggles, since you will wipe out the enemy team before taking dragon, in most cases.
But it's pretty much optional and does not work that well in solo que, I remember that we used the wriggles sometime when I was playing a lot of 5v5.
Adovid
<Member>
Adovid's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 2:46pm | Report
Why not just get the Infinity Edge and the Cloak of Agility to start Phantom Dancer
like this:
Boots3X Health Potion, Berserker's Greaves, Infinity Edge, Cloak of Agility

This whole tuff guy with doran's blades just seems kind of out of the way for lane dominance that isn't worth 800 gold when your opponent will have their b. f. sword twice as fast. If you have 2 dorans blade I can just get an elixir and have nearly as much health and damage for an important fight at half the price and can sell it for even more later if we never have that fight.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide