Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Brand Theorycraft Thread

Creator: Jebus McAzn April 12, 2011 7:10pm
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 1:30am | Report
Get an earlier catalyst for the staying power though, by the time you get deathcap you'll be 11-13ish

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 6:12am | Report
ye pretty much phreaks with some tweeks, it works great, im sure WotA RoA and other stuff works well but phreak got it right.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 7:58am | Report
Hamduden wrote:

Would love to hear why is true instead of some kind of a "I'm-too-pro-to-care" one-line sentence. Of course you're right, you're Searz, but please explain to us humans.

Well, it's nice to see that you hold me in such high regard ^_^
Penetration is always needed in either flat and/or % form. That I know. This is more a question of when to get it and if you should have both kinds of it.

My theory would be that if you have good base damage and bad ratios you should go for loads of penetration(flat+%). I think this is the case with Brand since he even has magic damage without a ratio.
Again; it's just a theory, I haven't confirmed it yet.
Keep in mind that % penetration is only awesome in lategame, but that's kinda obvious imo :3
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 9:44am | Report
That's waht i said after you ;-;
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 3:12pm | Report
Booshido wrote:

That's waht i said after you ;-;

Noone likes you. </3
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 4:10pm | Report
Searz rune mastaa ya heard.

ap skills with good base dmg like 250-350 and low ratios like .4 then get have m.pen marks and quints, sorc shoes and hauting guise/void staff, thats why morde's run sorc shoes
dave iv
<Member>
dave iv's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 8:46pm | Report
boots and 3 potions before dorans ring... more sustainability in lane and you can be way more agressive than someone who has a dorans from the getgo.
How droll!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2011 12:35am | Report
Booshido wrote:

ap skills with good base dmg like 250-350 and low ratios like .4 then get have m.pen marks and quints, sorc shoes and hauting guise/void staff, thats why morde's run sorc shoes

No, he runs them and Abyssal Scepter because it gives more durability AND damage (in most cases) than running a Void Staff and Sorc Shoes/Merc Treads. Morde just has more use of flat penetration.

His spells deal about that much damage in lategame, yes. But his ratios are 0.65, 0.6, 0.55 and 0.5, not quite that low.
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2011 4:32pm | Report
HSGG has been running Catalyst, Boots, Sorcerer's Shoes, Deathcap, Banshee's Veil, Void Staff, Morello's Evil Tome, Hourglass.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2011 12:03am | Report
I just noticed.

Brand has not been added to the database yet? o_o
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide