Jinx Build Guide by demastte
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Runes: MAXIMIZE ABILITIES
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
+15-90 HP (lvls 1-18)
Champion Build Guide
Full Lethality Jinx Pros
With the amount of CDR on Lethality items, Jinx's W becomes your greatest weapon, turning you into a LONG-RANGE AD MAGE.
Full Lethality Jinx Cons
You run out of mana spamming W too much.
You have no sustain.
THE OPTIMIZED BUILD
This ARAM build aims to get ZAP! SPAM JINX online ASAP and remove the cons of Lethality Jinx by adding Essence Reaver and Death's Dance/ Blade of the Ruined King to the item build path for mana regeneration and life steal without losing too much damage.
- YOU'RE TIRED OF LONG RANGE MAGES LIKE , , PREVENTING YOU FROM HAVING FUN
- YOU WANT TO BE A LONG RANGE AD MAGE TO PREVENT OTHERS FROM HAVING FUN.
- YOU HATE TRYING TO WALK UP TO AUTO ANYTHING.
IF YOU AGREED WITH ANY OF THESE STATEMENTS, YOU SHOULD PLAY THIS BUILD.
THE FACTS THAT MAKE THIS BUILD #1
is 1450 Range.
- is longer than a Veigar E (700 RANGE + 375 Radius)
- is longer than a Lux E (1000RANGE + 310 Radius)
- is longer than a Xerath Q (1400 RANGE)
- is longer than a Ziggs Q (1400 Max Range)
- at max Rank and 45% CDR has a CD of 2.2s and SLOWS 70% ON HIT.
You get to experience the joy of this INSANE POWERSPIKE after completing just Essence Reaver and Duskblade of Draktharr!
By description, SORCERY is the suggested main rune to go described as "[Empowering] abilities and resource manipulation".
- improves poke damage
- allows for continual W spamming and synergizes with
- lets you spam abilities more
- adds on additional damage.
The suggested secondary rune is INSPIRATION.
- lets you get access to necessary items quicker.
- increases the rate at which you can throw out spells.
For the extra glyphs, damage and health are the way to go.
CORE ITEM BUILD ORDER
-> -> ->
Get early to stack it ASAP and for mana to spam W.
Get next. This is your early damage and CDR.
Get next. This along with and completes your 45% CDR and helps you recover mana.
Finally complete .
4TH AND 5TH ITEMS
AGAINST MAGES/ADCS/Squishy Champs
gives survivability and life steal. This makes it so that when you're in an awkward transition after a teamfight, you can auto minions for mana and lifesteal and be full health for the next fight.
is more lethality and the active can be used for repositioning.
helps deny healing.
helps with tank shredding, kiting, and sustain.
shuts down healing and gives armor pen.
Use your teammates as bait 4head =).
Or you can throw in a and pray.
IF YOU'RE PUSHING AND HAVE BUSH CONTROL.
IF YOU'RE PUSHING AND DON'T HAVE BUSH CONTROL
IF YOU'RE NOT PUSHING AND HAVE BUSH CONTROL
IF YOU'RE NOT PUSHING AND DON'T HAVE BUSH CONTROL
I would recommend having on Quickcast w/ Indicator to get better accuracy on your and to visually see how long the range is.