Rengar Build Guide by JuvX
- BEST RENGAR GUIDE! (Indepth) - CRITGAR IS THE BEST RENGAR.By JuvX | Updated on May 13, 2021
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Choose Champion Build:
+10% Attack Speed
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
+10% Attack Speed
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
Ability Order Ability Order
Threats & Synergies
Nunu & Willump
Unable to One-Shot. Constantly being outganked due to his high mobility and teamfight capability.
Unable to One-Shot, strong throughout the game through his lifesteal and Two CC's. (W and R). If you're to fight him you have to keep Empowered W for either fear or suppress.
Since Vi overall kit is much more "balanced" than ours. It is very hard to win a post 6 fight vs Vi when she gets the jump on us. With her R cc Locking us for 2 seconds.
You don't win vs Zac. Simple... All he has to do is build two tank items and hell 1shot your entire team. Go down for jungle matchups.
If you're able to get ahead in any way you pretty much one shot / will always win 1v1 vs nocturne. If he gets ahead ehh gl.
I love this matchup due to it being a skill matchup. Not so much season 11 cause our champion sucks, but whoever gets the jump mostly wins the fight. Always be prepared.
Hard to trade especially when she goes either Ap/Tank. Ap will one shot us, tank will shred us. Check matchups.
Hard Matchup, Try your best to only fight when you have item advantage, bush advantage and prio in lanes. Will be hard for you to 1v1 him throughout the game.
If setup properly temmate Riven lanes are usually super free. Has enoguh CC to set you up for a kill/snowball.
Champion Build Guide
You and I know exactly why you're playing Rengar You don't like to champ abuse... why play a useless Tank like Zac and gurantee yourself LP? When you can enjoy yourself getting outfarmed and slowly become overall useless vs tanks!
No.. But Seriously...
Rengar Is one of the most fun and rewarding champions in the gsme, there's nothing like deleting an ADC/Mid and having that adrenaline rush through your body.
Rengar Takes a High Skill Cap to become great at him. There is a big difference between a good Rengar and a great Rengar. With time and effort and learning all the possible combos there is nothing more rewarding then constantly pub stomping.
Rengar Bush Jumping is one of the coolest mechanics in game. With a guranteed gap close Bot/Top and the immediate 4 stack allows almost a certain death/flash.
Conqueror is very strong in games where you'll be struggling to One shot the enemy jungler/team. I prefer going Conqueror in which I know there will be long fights during skuttle/ 2v2's. For example, I prefer going Conqueror vs's Nunu & Willump, [Olaf, Hecarim, Rek'Sai, Sejuani, Warwick, Amumu etc.
Electrocute is very strong in scenarios in which you dominate enemy jungle and vsing an extremely squishy comp. For example I prefer going Electrocute vses Evelynn, Nidalee, Elise, Karthus, Kindred, Shaco Etc.
Inspiration is very strong because of Future's Market. It is very useful when you want an early power spike. If you're able to go Base and purchase a Serrated Dirk at 950 gold instead of 1100, It is a drastic powerspike. Magical Footwear is crucial because you're able to save money on boots which is NEEDED to fuel your powerspikes.
Due to Pathing being very situational. I am going to show you the most optimal pathing to snowball the game. If you start the game on Blue side (Opposite if you're on Red side) and I jump at the Blast Cone using my Savagery at exactly 1:23 which will allow me to have 2 stacks when red buff spawns at 1:30. I will be clearing my Red buff . Going to Wraiths and killing One Small chicken. (The one usually closest to you) I will then be leaving the camp but auto attacking once more before it deaggro's to keep my stacks. I will then be using my auto attack (To keep my stacks) On the Blast Cone to jump over blue buff. Then I will kill gromp and be level 3 at around 2:40 into the game. This will allow you to either invade enemy jungle on their red buff, go into top bush or go midlane.
When all lanes aren't gankable and you're needed to just farm quickly for tiamat. The most optimal full clear path is starting blast cone at 1:23 using ur Q. Finishing Red buff , Krugs , going to wraiths and auto attacking it two times to keep your passive stacks, wolves , blue buff , gromp into top side skuttle.
1.Understand that you will never be able to One-Shot him.
2.Focus on counterganks / Understanding where he is on the map
3.Focus win-con and lanes that will be able to carry due to it being hard for you to win through snowballing off him.
4.Keep Buffs warded to know where he is
1.Understand where he started on the map and be there to contest his level 3 skuttle crab (if your laners have prio) Because you are stronger than him early game.
2.Do not fight him when he is at Max E stacks (Increased armor).
3.Keep Jungle Camps warded because it is very easy for him to get ahead of you thru Counterjungling.
4.Always try to stay even farm with him or he will quickly outscale you.
1. Understand you will never be able to oneshot him
2. Understand if you fight him without 4 stacks or Empowered W you are going to lose.
3. Understand you don't win 1v1 at any point in the game (Unless extremely fed).
4. Focus on team's win instead of Jungle 1v1. Be there for counterganks, keep enemy jg warded to be able to ping team where he is.
1. Contest Skuttle Crab Level 3, you are by MUCH stronger than her.
2. If able to invade her level 3 using Snowball pathing, you will be at her red buff at around 2:50 which is around the time she'll be on it.
3. Do not be afraid to make risky invade/plays...(Always tell your team you're invading so they're able to shove and be there just incase).
4. High risk & High reward, if Nidalee gets behind in this matchup game is over.
1.You are much stronger than her early game, do not be afraid to invade through the Snowball Pathing.
2. Ward her wraiths, if you're able to collapse on her with your mid laner and put her behind = big lead.
3. Fight at Level 3 Skuttle.
4. When engaging on her post 6, use your combo R then (Q-E-W) keep your empowered E stack to aim it wherever she ults, the range is just large enough for you to snare her if thrown perfectly.
1. FF or Dodge, champ is just broken
2. You're stronger early game (Until he has literally 1 item). If you have the stronger mid lane do not be afraid to camp level 3 skuttle. For example you have a fizz and they have a veigar. (You guys win 2v2 Vs Zac).
3. Buy vision wards and place them in his jungle to know where he is.
1. You are stronger than him level 3, do not be afraid to fight him early game. Conqueror is NEEDED in this matchup.
2. Do not be afraid to contest early skuttle crab.
3. Keep Wraiths warded, to understand where he is on minimap.
1. This is a skill matchup, if you're comfortable on your champion do not be afraid to contest early skuttle crabs becaue you are stronger.
2. Always remember at equal items, it is whoever gets the jump first wins. If he jumps on you when you're at 0 stacks and not near a bush you are going to die.
3. Keep Vision wards around key spots to know he is.