This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Galio Support AP
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
- Overpowered Winds of War Damage deal to it's massive 10% Max HP.
- Mage but also Tank, therefore you can't die easily.
- High Mobility, easily to get Assist Point in case you need to reach lv 6 & 7 Champion Mastery.
- AoE Crowded Control with Shield of Durand.
- Thunderlord's Decree easily actived by just one Winds of War.
- Tank but Mage, like Rumble, so there would be no Lifesteal skill. Becareful to know when would the best time to retreat.
- Super slow Movementspeed :(
Base on the massive damage of Winds of War, there is no need of using Greater Mark of Magic Penetration or Greater Mark of Ability Power, Greater Mark of Armor will make you stronger in a meta of Greater Mark of Lethality.
Greater Seal of Scaling Health and Greater Seal of Scaling Armor will improve your tanky aspect time by time
Beside Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist, Greater Glyph of Mana Regeneration is truly A KEY of this build, a very wealthy mana pool to spam Winds of War
2 Greater Quintessence of Armor would be perfect to be longlasted in a combat.
Don't ever underestimate Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed.
YOU KNOW WHY ???? It's Wanderer !!!
- Tier 1: i prefer Wanderer cus we are just support, using Savagery can steal creeps from our ADC incidentally.
- Tier 2: Secret Stash would be the best to suite with Refillable Potion.
- Tier 3: Meditation now shows the co-effects with Greater Glyph of Mana Regeneration
- Tier 4: This tier is very situational, deal to your type of team, you can consider using Dangerous Game if your Jungler/Top-Laner is a truly active in early-game. But, in this build, i would like to use Greenfather's Gift , it's health percentage damage and Winds of War's damage would be a perfect combination.
- Tier 5: Intelligence is extremely nescessary to Galio, our God needs COOLDOWN REDUCTION !
- Tier 6: YOU KNOW IT ALREADY ! :/
- Tier 1: Sorcery ofcourse ! Galio is a mage tanker !!
- Tier 2: Expose Weakness good combination with ADC
- Tier 3: Vampirism cuz we don't use any runes of heal regeneration and have no skills of life drain
- Tier 4: Battle Trance can increase Galio damage as long as he stay in combat
- Spellthief's Edge combine with Winds of War, 24gold total ??? AWESOME
- Refillable Potion combine with Secret Stash , COOL :/
- Last but not least, the Stealth Ward
IN YOUR FIRST RECALL
- Trying to get enough gold for these stuffs is not easy, actually. But, TRY HARD !
- Although Boots gives you not so much Movement Speed but plus Wanderer , you can easily roam to mid and return to the bot-lane fastly.
- But why do we need Sapphire Crystal here ??? Well, there are two reasons for this. First, it's enlarge your mana pool to spam and help your ADC in clearance. Second, for the Rod of Ages !!!!
- Cloth Armor is every important in this period, your enemies start to spam more oftenly, and you have Justice Punch, too. Therefore, you will have to be more tanky asap.
- Consider about buying Ruby Crystal if the enemy's support is so actively.
- Lastly, remember to buy Control Ward cuz you have to spend your gold on those above stuffs, not Sightstone available now !