This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Jinx guide for bronzies (Season 6)
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Threats & Synergies
You are bronze. This guy is a fukn nightmare. You have no escape so make sure you're always behind minions or have your support close by. I still hate this peice of...
Who am I?
Seriously though any questions, shoot em at me. I'll answer everything I can.
Personally I think Jinx is one of the best ADC's to learn the role on. She can snowball super hard and she still does a lot of damage even if you're not doing so well.
Jinx is the kind of champion that feels really good to play. Like when you get that passive you almost feel like going as crazy as jinx. It's a lot of fun.
So anyway I'll give you some tips to get started.
1. Practice using rockets. If you are team fighting you will want to use the rockets to stay as far from the fight as possible. When CSing at the start you can use your rockets to last hit minions safely and also land some free poke on the ADC due to the explosion AOE effect.
2. Practice using minigun. The minigun gives an attack speed boost each time you use it. This peaks after 3 shots. So bearing this in mind the minigun is better in situations where your rockets AOE won't hit more than one target. Example being the enemy support backs and you catch their ADC alone in lane.
3. You are squishy and have no escapes. This applies to most ADC's so don't let it go to your head for a second that you are gonna 1v5 early game. Because you are not. Jinx is a late game champ that needs decent protection from the enemy team. Your positioning is super important. So don't engage fights just sorta wait behind your team for one of them to start a fight.
4. Tower? I thought I just killed a caster minion. Yes towers are easy for jinx to kill. If you are left alone with a tower and a B.F sword you are gonna get that tower down super fast with your miniguns passive. Then you can escape with your other cool movement speed passive.
5. Super mega death rocket! This skill puts the laughter in slaughter when you snipe someone from 2 lanes away. Keep an eye on your team mates lanes. If you see the enemy jungler backing on a ward then line that mofo up and enjoy 300g and usually some funny comments in the chat. Its useful to note that this skill does damage minions baron and dragon. But only the explosion. So it has to hit a champ to stop. But you can steal a baron or dragon with it if you are lucky. Ask wildturtle.