This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Jinx guide for bronzies (Season 6)
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Get Excited! (PASSIVE)
Jinx Passive Ability
Threats & Synergies
Vayne is only a threat after 6. You outrange her so in lane you are the big dog , don't let her forget that.
Another easy match up. You are both just long range beasts. Make sure you trade back with her and don,t hang round on low health or that ult gonna get you at 6.
trashe. No no really she is easy for jinx . Stand behind your minions to avoid that "W" poke. Careful at 6 as you can have a hard time dodging her ult without flash.
Tristana is slightly better than you most of the game. I wouldn't suggest a 1v1 unless you are ahead. However her passive will push the wave so you can usually farm easy enough.
This mofo... Trade with your rockets when you can. Also if u have a hard engage support you can win this lane easy. But if you got 300 bag of gold disguised as Sona then it might be rough. Try using your chompers where his axes are going to land. At worst he will drop his axe. At best your lee sin comes in and you kill him easy.
You are bronze. This guy is a fukn nightmare. You have no escape so make sure you're always behind minions or have your support close by. I still hate this peice of...
Pray to the league gods their ADC doesn't follow her in. However if she should land her self on your face. Cast the chompers on yourself and run away.
You have good range advantage here however you will find it hard to escape from her once she comes for you and if she is paired with a Leona or Alistar her ult initiation is GG for you if you are caught out of position.
Ok so i think you should be getting the idea here. She will go even or beat most ADC's in lane. Its the busrty all in supports that you need to watch for. Annie after 6 will make you cry. Good game for that banshees vail.
Who am I?
Seriously though any questions, shoot em at me. I'll answer everything I can.
Personally I think Jinx is one of the best ADC's to learn the role on. She can snowball super hard and she still does a lot of damage even if you're not doing so well.
Jinx is the kind of champion that feels really good to play. Like when you get that passive you almost feel like going as crazy as jinx. It's a lot of fun.
So anyway I'll give you some tips to get started.
1. Practice using rockets. If you are team fighting you will want to use the rockets to stay as far from the fight as possible. When CSing at the start you can use your rockets to last hit minions safely and also land some free poke on the ADC due to the explosion AOE effect.
2. Practice using minigun. The minigun gives an attack speed boost each time you use it. This peaks after 3 shots. So bearing this in mind the minigun is better in situations where your rockets AOE won't hit more than one target. Example being the enemy support backs and you catch their ADC alone in lane.
3. You are squishy and have no escapes. This applies to most ADC's so don't let it go to your head for a second that you are gonna 1v5 early game. Because you are not. Jinx is a late game champ that needs decent protection from the enemy team. Your positioning is super important. So don't engage fights just sorta wait behind your team for one of them to start a fight.
4. Tower? I thought I just killed a caster minion. Yes towers are easy for jinx to kill. If you are left alone with a tower and a B.F sword you are gonna get that tower down super fast with your miniguns passive. Then you can escape with your other cool movement speed passive.
5. Super mega death rocket! This skill puts the laughter in slaughter when you snipe someone from 2 lanes away. Keep an eye on your team mates lanes. If you see the enemy jungler backing on a ward then line that mofo up and enjoy 300g and usually some funny comments in the chat. Its useful to note that this skill does damage minions baron and dragon. But only the explosion. So it has to hit a champ to stop. But you can steal a baron or dragon with it if you are lucky. Ask wildturtle.
You must be logged in to comment. Please login or register.