This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
- Snakes Support Sejuani Guide (Fun Build)
- Rek'Sai Top - Fear the Tanky Queen
- Snakes Skarner Support Guide
- Tank Sticks - Be Immortal !
- Snakes Guide On How to Support Right [10.23]
- Snakes Ahri Supp Guide (100k Mastery)
- Snakes Dr.mundo jungle guide
- Middlesticks No Weapon Cuts Deeper Than Fear !
- Snakes Guide On AP Lilia Support ! 10.23
- Tyler1s Draven Top
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Snakes jungle Neeko Guide
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
Ability Order Always
Threats & Synergies
Nunu & Willump
is Super tanky and He can Early Dragon and Herold
Champion Build Guide
+ High Aoe Burst Damage And CC
+ High Outplay Potential
- Falls of a bit In later Stages
- Requires Coordination with Team
- Squishy AF
You should aim at basing around 1375g so you can buy Lost Chapter and a Control Ward as vision is crucial for midlaners, since it's the easiest lane to gank. It's not always possible to back with that much gold, so basing for a Dark Seal + Refillable Potion + Control Ward is also quite good as those items are super cost efficient, and can be sold later on.
It's important that you switch to Oracle Lens during the mid game. Sneaky champions like Neeko relies on catching people off-guard with Inherent Glamour, so it's important that you clear out any vision the enemies might have. Your goal for the mid game is to extend the lead as much as possible by forcing solo kills / dives, and by taking objectives, so you can close out the game before you get outscaled.
In teamfights you should always wait for the opponent to waste their mobility spells before you go in. Let your teammates bait and line the enemies up for a perfect engage, and then you can go in for a quick combo with Pop Blossom + Tangle-Barbs + Blooming Burst, proccing Shapesplitter. That should oneshot most squishies, or at least leave them at 10% HP, so your other carries can clean up.
As lategame is also about big objectives like baron and elder, you can take advantage of the tight areas, and look for multiple stuns with Pop Blossom and Tangle-Barbs. Goal for lategame is to play it smart, and wait for the perfect moment to engage. 1 single fight will either win or cost you the game.
Passive - Inherent Glamour
- While disguised as a champion, you gain their auto-range. If you're disguised as Yasuo you will be melee range, while something like Annie will give long range autos.
- allows you to charge your ult WHILE being disguised. It means that the enemies can't see you charging it, so it's super effective at catching people off-guard.
- Can be combined with W: Shapesplitter to seriously confuse your enemies.
- Disguise yourself as a weak support champion to bait greedy players(usually carries) and then unleash your entire combo on them for swift kills.
- You can greatly help out your jungler by appearing on the opposite side of the map while being disguised as him, so the enemies think they are keeping track of him, but in reality his position is completely hidden, allowing him to pull off cheesy ganks.
- If you have Banshee's Veil active, it will be hidden when you're transformed to another character.
Q - Blooming Burst
- Can be procced multiple times if it kills an enemy unit, so it's a great way of clearing waves fast.
w - ShapeSplitter- Basically an upgraded version of Wukong's clone as it also moves in a direction that you decide. Be creative by for example letting the clone move in your original direction, while you move the opposite way to confuse your opponents.
- In patch 9.9 Neeko received a change that makes it so her clone can get hit by abilities immediately instead of after a short delay. This is a pretty big buff as you can now use it as a meat shield against for example Zoe's Sleepy Trouble Bubble or LeBlanc's Ethereal Chains. Use it to tank important abilities!
E - Tangle - Barbs
- You can disguise yourself as for example Ezreal to fool the enemies and make them hide behind minions, lining them up for the perfect root.
R - Pop Blossom
- You can pop Zhonya's Hourglass right after using Pop Blossom, so you're safe from any CC/damage while charging.
- When disguised, the enemies won't be able to see you charging the ultimate.