Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Heelp Shaco!

Creator: Max Carter October 4, 2011 4:00pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Drow37
<Member>
Drow37's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 12:58pm | Report
Guys I would really like if all of you could read my comment, just read it, nothing else.

For me, Shaco is:
-viable choice for any game
-Most FUN champion in LoL to play ( and i played all champs more or less )
-Extremely hard to play ( or hardest, not sure... )
-One of worst junglers (cv him, kill his jitb that are next to him, gg)

You suck - he suck, you pro player - master that shaco and have fun facerolling everyone.
I made gold medals in rankings, just with him. carrying every singe game from the absolute start till the 'gg' part. If any of you dont believe my words, add me in-game, Drow37 on EU nordic ;)

edit: i just had to edit this message right now after reading 2nd and 3rd page of this....for few seconds i was like: omg i wanna go vs them now and show them that they are wrong. but then i realized you are nothing more then some random noobs poping out in forums to talk trash, probably will never reach the true skills in LoL
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 2:17pm | Report
@DuffTime:

All that you've posted there only tell me one thing - You have no appreciate for atypical playstyles.

Shaco is a strong champion in all ELO levels so long as the user knows how to use him. That's the fact.

Here's another fact: You thinking he's bad - That's your opinion, and a misinformed opinion at that.

This is just like the Akali-Singed discussion again - You're barking your opinion/first-impressions and assuming you're right when all the evidence shows you're not.

You've only had bad experiences with Shaco - Boohoo. He's still dominating in other games INCLUDING high-ELO.
You are wrong about Shaco - Too bad, so sad.

As I said before: With Shaco - It's always the player that sucks, not the champion.
If you see a bad Shaco, laugh at the user, not the champion - Shaco is great in the right hands.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Max Carter
<Member>
Max Carter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 3:06pm | Report
I had the same impression as duff of shaco, at least looking his abilities in database... but in game he's strong... but rarely, very often the shaco's feed :/

---- PLEASE READ THIS ----

I want a champion for it:

1- I play Solo queue, not ranked - draft mode
2- I don't like ranged AD carriers
3- I play solo, so, sometimes my team is noob, sometimes the enemy is noob, sometimes my team is great, and sometimes my enemies are great. So, I need a champion to use on this situations, a champ who can change the game, if we are loosing, carry or lead, or even BD like a ***** and do something good! A champion that can full the roles, if we are loosing and need a carrier, carry it, if we are loosing and need a second tanker, or a main tanker... A good champion, because everyone knows = the champions aren't balanced, some are stronger than others. A champion who makes impact on the game, not a ****ing **** that can't do enough damage neither receive it.
4- I would love to know how to use Master Yi but she's weak, dies easily... but I like, he's fun, I could BD so crazy, or I could alpha the carrier and hit 3 or 4 high crits on his face... :/ It's me or the life for melee AD is very hard? (trynda, sion, xin, etc)
5- Wich champs should I ban if I'm the capitan? Rammus, fid, amumu, trynda, vayne? those champs?
6- in the casters area I like malza [: but I'm open to new ones...
Thx for Nyoike for this sig! Tanks FTW s2
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 4:16pm | Report
No he's not strong, he's one of the worst, lowest impact champions in the entire game.

To think otherwise is to have your head up your ***.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 4:22pm | Report
@DuffTime:

"he's not strong" - why? He can get kills and snowball a team to an early victory IN HIGH ELO

"he's one of the worst" - why? High ELO players use him

"lowest impact champions" - Not really? He can completely RULE the mid game when played correctly.

You're the one with "your head up your ***".

Plenty of Shaco mains prove you wrong on a daily basis in ranked, both solo and 5v5s. :)
He's not the best, but he's definitely not one of the worst. He's a strong but highly difficult champion. Nothing less.

You're just too opinionated to see it.

And yes, I will keep replying if you do.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 4:36pm | Report
Ok. You're bad.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 4:44pm | Report
Duff...
Yes, he's strong. Yes, he's weak.
He snowballs really well in both ways. If he doesn't get early kills, he falls off like crazy. If he gets his early kills though, he can dominate really quickly. People are afraid of that clown and he can kill one person really easily.
Trust me, I've seen both sides of it.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 4:53pm | Report
Might as well give it up to be honest.

He's one of the worst champs in the game, I'm not asking if people agree.
Max Carter
<Member>
Max Carter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 5:36pm | Report
polemic post, everyone is ignoring me '-'
Thx for Nyoike for this sig! Tanks FTW s2
JunSupport
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 5:36pm | Report
@DuffTime:

Whether or not people agree with you is irrelevant if you're wrong.
Quit trying to push your opinion as a fact. If you're truly expressing an opinion, you start your sentence with "I think/feel... Shaco is bad" emphasizing that there's no hard evidence. If you think there's hard evidence - Say so.

Shaco's good - That's what real ranked games and streams have shown and that's what matters.
Your belief is insignificant.

How bad or good I am is irrelevant too, because I'm not basing my statement on my own skills.
I'm basing it on all that I observe, on the forums, high elo stream, low-elo streams, and mid-elo streams, as well as personal experiments and experiences with champions.

You're bad because you don't see the big picture. :)
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide