Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's final Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Heelp Shaco!

Creator: Max Carter October 4, 2011 4:00pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 5:59pm | Report
Irelia's main combat style is blink-striking and hitting with combos over much auto-attacking.

She just doesn't feel like a typical auto-attacker.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Max Carter
<Member>
Max Carter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 6:29pm | Report
I don't want specifically auto-attackers... I want or auto-attackers who can melt *****es squishes or off-tanker/tanky-dps that can stay and fight, be the punchbag or be the "bag puncher" ("bag puncher" exist? english isn't my official...)

Auto-attackers: Love Master Yi

Tanky-dps/Off-tankers: Want to know more about Lee Sin, Irelia, Renekton - How they are laning (or jungling if they're jungling), how they are in mid game, how they are in late game, how they are in team fights...

edit: Yes, i already read guides for Master Yi - they showed master yi doesn't have good CC for ganking and needs red buff... and he's a late game carry, and you would need a team to hold 4x5, and all this things... in the irelia guide I don't remember much... I remember there's a huge discussion about maximizing Q or E first... renekton is a very cool guide, love the music, I kept singing that thing per days "interior, crocodile, alligator, i drive a Chevrolet, movie theater" o.o and i remember the guide was very good and helped me a lot (this is why he's the top rated o.o)
Thx for Nyoike for this sig! Tanks FTW s2
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 7:29pm | Report
http://www.youtube.com/stonewall008 - Type in "Lee Sin" in the uploads search bar.

Lots of good info on there.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Max Carter
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 7:41pm | Report
watched 1 video, wow, he's an awesome jungler ;o or the enemy was really bad... he smashed the enemy jungler and the enemy solo top!

edit: omg he only shows his wins... or he never fails... lee sin is very cool, and strong o.o that ganks are so ****ing goods! but i'm afraid, like a guy commented: "Stonewall, do you think it's a good choice to buy Lee Sin now? I like him, I think he may deserve a few little nerfs, but I don't want to buy a maybe-soon-to-be-useless guy. In your experience, how probable is that he's getting nerfed, and how hard?"

Probably he'll get nerfed, or am i wrong? So, if he's going to be nerfed, isn't better waiting to see the next patch, or trying renekton? the next patch is the next week (16-22), or this week? (9-15)
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 10:06pm | Report
He's been nerfed. It was a very minor nerf and Lee Sin is as strong as ever I think.
Max Carter
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2011 11:17am | Report
when will be the next patch? this week?

you guys think lee sin/renekton are getting nerfed?
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2011 11:47am | Report
Doubt they'll nerf Lee Sin again anytime soon. He's just one of those "good skill is rewarded" type champs. So it makes sense that his kit is rather strong, you actually need to be good with him. He's not like Master Yi "right click to win".
Max Carter
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2011 1:35pm | Report
I really can't decide between jungler Lee Sin or laner Renekton! it's hard :/ and i don't know hot to build lee sin, need to read some guides... and Renekton haves so many ways to be built! atmogs, tanky, tri-force, with's end, youmuu, sunfire, black cleaver...

What you can tell me about dodge seals and quints? and Ninja tabi... Are they good? but in game using ninja tabi i would loose tenacity :/

someone please?
Max Carter
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 9:16am | Report
I need to open a discussion about renekton and lee sin, should I start it here or in a new post? Can i start a new post frequently?
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 2:21pm | Report
Sure, I think that's fine.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide