Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Heelp Shaco!

Creator: Max Carter October 4, 2011 4:00pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 5:47pm | Report
Max Carter wrote:

I had the same impression as duff of shaco, at least looking his abilities in database... but in game he's strong... but rarely, very often the shaco's feed :/

---- PLEASE READ THIS ----

I want a champion for it:

1- I play Solo queue, not ranked - draft mode
2- I don't like ranged AD carriers
3- I play solo, so, sometimes my team is noob, sometimes the enemy is noob, sometimes my team is great, and sometimes my enemies are great. So, I need a champion to use on this situations, a champ who can change the game, if we are loosing, carry or lead, or even BD like a ***** and do something good! A champion that can full the roles, if we are loosing and need a carrier, carry it, if we are loosing and need a second tanker, or a main tanker... A good champion, because everyone knows = the champions aren't balanced, some are stronger than others. A champion who makes impact on the game, not a ****ing **** that can't do enough damage neither receive it.
4- I would love to know how to use Master Yi but she's weak, dies easily... but I like, he's fun, I could BD so crazy, or I could alpha the carrier and hit 3 or 4 high crits on his face... :/ It's me or the life for melee AD is very hard? (trynda, sion, xin, etc)
5- Wich champs should I ban if I'm the capitan? Rammus, fid, amumu, trynda, vayne? those champs?
6- in the casters area I like malza [: but I'm open to new ones...

So sorry for ignoring you - Let's see here...

1- Don't really see the distinction since normal queue has hidden ELO, but kay.

2- Understandable, positioning is so key on ranged carries; not a lot of people (including me) know where-and-when to click.

3- If you want a champion to change the game, you'll probably want a tank who can defend his/her allies well and constantly pressure the team - If it's melee AD, I recommend Irelia.
When it comes down to winning games, it's not so much the champion as the player - Just practice lots.
Play games to the very end, even it seems obvious that you'll lose - Refine your skills until you can easily second-guess what enemies are going do and what you need to do to win. Then you can "change" games as you please.

4- Melee-carries (if not tanky) are very difficult, yes. Squishy Melee carries have to enter fights late in order to avoid getting focused down.

5- Who you ban depends on the meta; going on the forums to see who everyone's having trouble with is a good start to figuring it out, but to really know which are good bans requires you actually understand the meta: There's no real way to teach this.

6- Casters are typically really easy to play. Start with Annie, she's top-tier material. Save up and buy others as you become more comfortable.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
React
<Member>
React's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 6:10pm | Report
lucky for you Im an amazing Master Yi, the best according to some of my friends. As for Shaco Im rusty with him but I still know my old tricks. You gotta think properly for Shaco... just pm me and ill help you out a bit.
Did I help you? If so +Rep me for a cookie...
>>My Referal Page<<
Also, Be sure to check out my Guides below:

Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 8:16pm | Report
tl;dr: Shaco is viable in Solo queue for pubstomping but not in competitive play.
Max Carter
<Member>
Max Carter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 7:38am | Report
What's the gameplay on shaco? Don't fight and try to get your enemies into a trap? - I don't like it :/ I prefer fighting... get in there and focus someone to melt it... '-'

and please, can someone tell about: Riven, Irelia, Renekton, Lee Sin, Master Yi or Gangplank or Tryndamere or Nocturne - melee auto attackers carriers...
Thx for Nyoike for this sig! Tanks FTW s2
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 9:40am | Report
React, sig 2 gud.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 9:42am | Report
Quoted:

tl;dr: Shaco is viable in Solo queue for pubstomping but not in competitive play.

Yeah. And he's not even very good at pubstomping. He can do it though, if your opponents are dumb as bricks :P
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 9:52am | Report
Max Carter wrote:

What's the gameplay on shaco? Don't fight and try to get your enemies into a trap? - I don't like it :/ I prefer fighting... get in there and focus someone to melt it... '-'

and please, can someone tell about: Riven, Irelia, Renekton, Lee Sin, Master Yi or Gangplank or Tryndamere or Nocturne - melee auto attackers carriers...

You've got the right idea, that's Shaco in a nutshell.

You listed a ton of champions lol.

Riven; too new to really say for sure.

Irelia; nerfed so many time, she can still be used in lane but she's not scary like before. I wouldn't pick her personally.

Renekton; Real good. He's a champ worth playing right now. He's a lane stomper, and he can eat squishies pretty fast.

Lee Sin; Flavor of the Month jungler, everyone thinks he's OP right now.

Master Yi; Good Tanky DPS jungler pick against squishy teams with slows but not many hard CC's. Example; Pick Yi to counter Karthus, Karma, Kogmaw (Lotta K champs, o_O) Miss Fortune, etc.

GP; Good jungler, also pretty flavor. People think he's OP but I'm not convinced since his nerfs. I'd say he's very very strong, a good competitive pick.

Tryndamere; Since rework he solo's top pretty well. Decent jungler. I'd say he's not a competitive pick for every game, because those lanes are more important for other champions right now. He could be a decent counter pick though?

Nocturne; A very good jungler, with very good ganks. Late game he turns into an anti carry.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 10:34am | Report
You could write Riven= Lee Sin at jungling.
Max Carter
<Member>
Max Carter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 11:36am | Report
I like renekton [: - 0/21/9 and ArmP marks? Wich are his itens? tanky + youmuu and black cleaver?

would like to try lee sin too, how could i build him? and runes/masteries?

and would like to play well master yi, but IDK how to build him, if I focus 100% in damage, 100% in lfiesteal or 50% damage 50% survability...
Thx for Nyoike for this sig! Tanks FTW s2
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 12:52pm | Report
If you're good at farming...?

Trinity Warmogg's Atma's FoN Infinity edge for Yi.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide