Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2018 12:54pm | Report

Lux handed over 3 kills to Zed and Nocturne even before Noc had his ult!!! I was like well this game went downhill fast. I told her to get a Zhonya's Hourglass and she did and then she came back and got a pentakill. Nice!

Killed Quinn in an early gank. That turned out all Renekton needed to **** on her. So go me.

Gave some love which helped get them on the board and mostly cleaned up minions from Mid while Lux was dead.

Wukong's burst damage is silly.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2018 1:47pm | Report

All my laners had problems with their lane match-ups. The End.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2018 4:08pm | Report

I'd guess Caitlyn was probably about a Plat smurf based on her auto spacing.

Between that and a Galio ult, which is kind of a better Shen ult for that sort of thing, they were able to turn our aggression around any time we let a play run too long.

Got to remember to keep plays short when the enemy team has a global/semi-global to respond.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2018 4:54pm | Report

My turn to having the smurf. Or just Fizz doing Fizz things. You decide.

It is nice to have a Mid laner with a lot of potential to carry popping off.

Got an early gank off on Darius that resulted in a kill. Helped Teemo shove out the wave and the idiot stays. I pinged him while going to do my Krugs. Darius Teleported back to lane right around the time that Vi showed up. Fortunately he made a bee line for the Rift wall and was able to gain enough distance to dissuade her from trying for more.

Bot got their tower and I had them switch lanes. It took a while but we finally got Top tower. So Mid was the last to fall. Had good dragon control and took Rift Herald though I died in the process of taking it to either Vi or Darius, IIRC.

Pretty much by the numbers from there.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2018 6:32pm | Report

Bot lane was not coordinating well at all. Mid lane was doing pretty well, but then Ekko decided to go help Nasus and then he stayed in Top lane allowing the opposing team to mow down our two Mid lane towers. Like hello, Mid lane is worth more than the other lane towers.

It was looking pretty grim and then their Master Yi, I think, started getting full of himself and making poor decisions. That allowed us to pick up some objectives without concern for a Smite steal.

We also seemed to coordinate better in team fights. Though some of that was simply because Kai'Sa could burn through Urgot.

It took us all coordinating a lot better in the late game to make it work.

Go team.

I died entirely too much, such as diving into the Baron pit before my team was near, but I think they unloaded enough abilties onto me that it made it possible for my team to clean them up while they had the Baron debuff on them and focusing them with damage.

Sometimes it is hard to know when to be the sacrifice and when you need to let your team catch up with you.

Oh, if you are getting pincered try to run through the weak side. I got between Urgot and their team at one point, though I didn't notice their team until too late and ended up having to try and leap through their team. That didn't end well for me. :(
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2018 9:50pm | Report

Ahhhhhhh, a mid laner that roamed to help me make their jungler useless.

Very even in every other lane, but Ekko was getting work done and helping me with mine. Vary nice.

Grabbed a Banner of Command to help us push down turrets and had a plenty of targets to hit with Blood Boil.

Twas good.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2018 8:38pm | Report

Banner of Command + Zz'Rot Portal Nunu & Willump for the win.

Chaotic game. Jax ganked Mid first. Though it wasn't a guaranteed gank on his part since Malzahar was pushed in so it didn't amount to much. He was persistent though and did eventually managed to get Malzahar though. In the meantime I ate a bunch of his jungle.

Still need to be 100% better at tracking the enemy jungler, so I can warn my laners more reliably and also be in position to countergank or to knowing go for a more desirable objective while I let them get a gank off somewhere.

Malzahar played pretty well and so did the [Ezreal.

Nasus. Well, Mr. I Am Not Going to Need Any Ganks died to Fiora at least three times in lane. He eventually started to get the upper hand toward the late game, which fits my experience with that match-up. Though that is only play as high as Gold 2. I'd guess a better Fiora should probably be able to keep that matchup under control.

Jax hurt a lot, but he went the squishy build so that meant we could bounce him around in team fights.

I like the higher damage build on him too, but I've found the lack of bulk to be problematic at least out of the jungle.

Oh, tried to avenge the Malzahar after his death in lane and blew Flash to try to Ice Blast the fleeing Zed. yeah that didn't work out to well. Jax just came back and betwixt him and Zed I was dunzo. Given that I only have the once damage spell I shouldn't have gone so hard trying to make a play.

Moral - know your limitations and be willing to cut your loses or do something more useful when being the hero is going to potentially turn you into zero.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2018 11:05pm | Report

Not going to lie. I had a bad game. Seems like every move I made ended up getting me killed.

Too far behind to instantly kill the Xayah especially with Janna around. Tried to build a mix of tanky and damage to try and stay alive.

Bot lane struggled in their matchup. I think the Janna kept slowing the Jhin which gave Xayah enough time to drop enough feathers into him that she could stun him. Malphite wasn't much help against that.

Tryndamere was rocking it in Top lane for the most part and between him and Yasuo I thought we might have a chance, but he seemed to disappear in the later part of the game.

They rushed down Baron despite us having it warded and we couldn't hold them off.

Only decent play on my part was getting Tryndamere an early kill. Which he promptly handed back to the Jax. Le sigh.

Couldn't really deal with the Xayah once I got revealed. She could nail me with the range she got from Rapid Firecannon.

Even had one play where Malphite ulted. Yasuo ulted on Top of that and I ulted the low health targets to finish them off. Except we didn't kill any of them. Like seriously.....?
Nautod
<Member>
Nautod's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2018 9:23pm | Report
All in all your objective was mainly to reach lvl6 in one piece. I think you could've started Doran's ring to make sure he hurt himself going through your W and so that your passive hurt him more, but I don't think flask + pots was a poor decision due to mana costs.
http://****hoahungthinh.vn/phong-kham-pha-thai-an-toan-tai-ha-noi/
Phòng khám phụ khoa Hưng Thịnh tại 380 Xã Đàn, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
tu the cuc suong
thu dam nu
http://benhtrihungthinh.vn/
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2018 9:16am | Report
Nautod wrote:
All in all your objective was mainly to reach lvl6 in one piece. I think you could've started Doran's ring to make sure he hurt himself going through your W and so that your passive hurt him more, but I don't think flask + pots was a poor decision due to mana costs.
http://****hoahungthinh.vn/phong-kham-pha-thai-an-toan-tai-ha-noi/

@ Nautod did you get this in the correct thread? Doesn't seem to be related to any of my recent game play.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide