Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2015 9:19am | Report
After the last two games I'm really hesitant to let anyone else jungle if I am higher in the pick order. Both times a peep below me was like but I'm am the bestest jungle! Pls pls let me play jg I will carry you.

Yeah, you carried all right. May need to just start calling pref jg instead of jg or adc. And just focus on jungling whenever possible because bot lane blows when you and your support have no synergy and a lot of people are only supporting because they are last pick, not because they actually have any facility at the role.

Though I suppose to be fair to the junglers, it sucks sour grapes when you have multiple lanes hemorrhaging. Do you help the lane that is going even or do you try to prop up the losing lanes?
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2015 8:05pm | Report

Runes: Atk Spd, Arm, sMR, MS
Masteries: 21-9-0

Summary:

This game was really frustrating as we were dominating them early game. Then Tristana and Tahm Kench outscaled us all.

And our team could never get on the same page to take advantage of your strength when we had it.

We needed to get picks and then team fight. We would get picks and then scatter across the map.

As in one point we went to Baron after killing off two or three of their champions. We pinged Baron and Volibear went to I don’t know, 3v1 them at Dragon, getting himself killed and removing his damage from the taking of Baron. That left us with it about 1/3 health with not enough damage to burst it and Orianna was making a b-line for the Baron pit. We would have lost the game there if she had hit us with a Command: Shockwave in the pit. If not that then the follow up Malphite ultimate combined with the Jarvan IV ult would have finished us. So a couple of us turned on them and some of the team kept hitting the Baron, so J4 was able jump the wall and Smite baron.

Shen - we would have been fine. We are tanky. No we wouldn’t have. One of your tanks was dead and none of as had any MR at the time. smh.

Did I mention frustrating?
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2015 9:04pm | Report

Runes: Atk Spd, Arm, sMR, MS

Summary:

Our Irelia stomped a mud hole in their behinds and since the rest of us weren’t doing half bad it didn’t matter that Diana was basically suiciding on really bad solo engages across the map.

One in the win column in SIII. I’ll take it. :)
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2015 5:23pm | Report
VexRoth wrote:

Though I suppose to be fair to the junglers, it sucks sour grapes when you have multiple lanes hemorrhaging. Do you help the lane that is going even or do you try to prop up the losing lanes?

You only gank gankable lanes. Sometimes, the gankable lane is the losing lane, but if you think that your opponent will 1v2 you if you try to gank him ( Irelia e.g.), then don't even waste your time helping out that lane
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2015 6:59pm | Report
utopus wrote:

You only gank gankable lanes. Sometimes, the gankable lane is the losing lane, but if you think that your opponent will 1v2 you if you try to gank him ( Irelia e.g.), then don't even waste your time helping out that lane

I think you just said "It depends". XD But I get you. Look for opportunities same as always. Stay away from the fed person if they are known for 1v2ing well or bring help/worry about them when you start team fighting. Thank you. I will try to put that advice into action the next time my lanes are struggling.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2015 8:01pm | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg + 1 Crit, Arm, 6MR + 3 Atk Spd, 2 Atk Spd + 1 Atk Dmg Quint

Summary:

Lee did his job and got his lanes ahead and they managed to be in the right places at the right times more often than we were.

I screwed up twice. Once in lane I focused my damage onto Volibear when I should have focused it on Jinx. That got Leona killed when she ran up lane toward the enemy turret. Another time I didn’t respect the grab distance on Voli’s Thundering Smash. That got me killed. Leona died at least 6 times while wandering around. I guess she went off to roam and try to help out other lanes? That left me unable to farm except at my tower with the possibility of a Voli lurking in a bush. When asked what she was doing Leona just responded that “I am Indian.” whatever that meant.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2015 9:06pm | Report

Runes: Atk Spd, Arm, sMR, MS Quints

Summary:

We were lagging behind the enemy team at mid-game. They had solid dragon control, however Malphite and Yasuo teamed up to get some good Last Breaths off and that got us back in the game.

We killed a bunch of them and then went after Baron, which they had tried to do a bit earlier. We weren’t killing it fast enough though so Riven was able to jump in the pit and kill me taking away our Smite however out team managed to kill Riven again and get the Baron. We then went and took their outer mid turret and their outer bot turret and got their inhibitors as well at the cost of Miss Fortune's life. We went back and healed up and then went top and I snagged Riven with my Impale and took their outer top lane turret, then we cleaned up the rest of their team at the top inner turret. I pinged the Nexus as by that point our super minions had taken out one of their Nexus turrets and were finishing off another.

Note to self: Skarner needs to auto attack a target marked with Crystal Venom in order to stun them. Shattered Earth does not apply the stun.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2015 8:18pm | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg, Arm, 6 CDR + 3 sMR, 3 Atk Spd Quints

Summary:

I earned this defeat by not assessing my lanes well. Should have left top and mid to fend for themselves and focused my attention solely on bot lane.

Can’t gank Shaco and can’t really gank Heimerdinger given that Lulu didn’t have enough burst to kill him even after I Impaled him. I know. We tried.

It didn’t help that Volibear got frustrated quickly and just couldn’t leave well enough alone and kept dying to Shaco and Shyvana, when she decided to show top lane. Then the griefing starts. If you would only just gunk. And do what? Run into a box while Shaco scammers off while invisible. I could by a pink for 100g but only slightly increases our chances of catching him.

Then the one time that I do gank bot, Tristana takes that moment to back. WTF??? May need to look at the replay on that one as maybe she was a lot lower than I thought.

Terrible game all the way around.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2015 9:10pm | Report

Summary:

Well if at first you don’t succeed... Graves and Alistar kept Vayne in check. Teemo and I kept Nasus in check and Lux held her own against Cassiopeia.

Thinking I might want to play a warm-up normals, but it is tight on time just doing two ranked games a night. Ve shall see.

Two of my deaths were due to keep Vayne out of the fight. One of those we definitely got more than we lost when I went down. The other was questionable. I maybe should have opted into Thornmail over Dead Man's Plate since I already had some health from Enchantment: Cinderhulk and Black Cleaver.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2015 8:01pm | Report

Summary:

Full AP Amumu ouch. A Riven that said in champion select. “oh I am top? I don’t normally play top.” Picks one of the highest skill cap champs in the game. An Ahri with no Flash.

I tried ganking Lissandra early, but I guess Ahri didn’t see my ping so she didn’t respond until Liss had a free walk back to her turret. Amumu got work done early and I didn’t.

Several cases of the enemy getting away on really low HP so we didn’t get to convert those into gold or pressure.

Sad day.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide