Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2015 9:11pm | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg, Arm, 6 CDR + 3 sMR, 3 Atk Spd Quints
Masteries: 21-9-0

Summary:

That went much better. Biggest mistake was staying around to try to get Udyr who didn’t know he was standing on a ward, after we tower dove their Bot lane for at least once kill, but absorbed a Bullet Time to most of our team. We got ahead and were beefier than them with decent damage so we stayed ahead.

Had the satisfaction of carting around a pink ward to deal with Akali and getting to use it resulting in her demise.

Also didn't notice Alistar had already purchased a Aegis of the Legion so I accidentally doubled up on that. Note to self Tab and take a look before buying.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2015 12:39pm | Report

Runes: Hyb Pen, Arm, MR, AP Quints

Summary:

The tree took me and my team out to the woodshed and gave us a lesson about not chopping down trees to make woodsheds.

I didn’t like out team comp from the get go. I’ve found some champs you think should beat Nasus don’t beat him because he just sustains through all their poke and trades. Teemo is one of those champions. We also had no knock-ups to compliment Yasuo and he got counterpmicked by the other team in choosing Annie. Bot lane, meh as Alistar can heal up a decent amount of poke.

Hazards of solo queue and dumbasses not using their trinket wards. Maokai started my Red and also took my Raptors.

Teemo was free kills for the combination of Maokai and Nasus. He eventually warded up after we told him to not be up so far without wards, but by then A) he was on tilt and B) Maokai had enough HP to tower dive him with help from Nasus.

Outplayed on this one. In retrospect, I should have gone Zac to help setup Yasuo, but he isn’t as good of a ganker as Maokai so it might not have changed the early game much.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2015 5:33pm | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg, Arm, MR, Atk Dmg Quints

Summary:

Tough one. There Vi did more work than our Zac. Vi spent a lot of time top lane. At least three visits, one were she just cleared a pink ward. Cho’gath was hard to deal with since he could silence me. I could still trade with him pretty evenly most of the time, but his sustain was better. Draven was doing alright, but it was really hard to peel their team off of them. Vi would ult him and then I would have to wait for Kat to jump in to try and stun her otherwise she would kill Draven and chunk out team for half out health. Not sure what I could have done better on this one, other than pick another champion into Cho. Yorick works okay against Cho, but I think I would have been more susceptible to Vi ganks with him.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2015 6:24pm | Report

Runes: Mpen, Arm, AP, AP
Masteries: 0-9-21

Summary:

Their Thresh invaded our jungle and tried to disrupt Vi at Blue. Vayne went after him and he failed his flash over the wall. Dead Thresh. Vayne and early kill and came back to lane with a large waive just outside of turret range, which let her farm up in safety. Went pretty smoothly from there on out, with us dominating pretty much every aspect of the game. Nice to have a non-wow, we are getting destroyed across the map game.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2015 12:41pm | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg, Arm, CDR, Atk Dmg

Summary:

Mixup on who was going to Top so i ended up as Yorick mid vs. Yasuo, But not to worry as Yorick does fine against Yasuo. I kept him in-check so the rest of the map could do its thing. Our Vayne got fed and demolished their team with a little help from me to temporarily resurrect them when they went a little too ham or got focused.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2015 12:49pm | Report

Runes: Atk Spd, Arm, MR, Atk Dmg

Summary:

On this one I had my hands full with Hecarim. Did a Teleport gank bot once and got Tristana but that was the highlight as far as roaming. I just kept hearing the rest of the lanes dying repeatedly. They had enough damage and bulk with Tristana to just run up to our turrets and take them when they wanted to, so we were SOL.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2015 7:34pm | Report

Runes: Mpen, Arm, MR, AP

Summary:

Mid and Bot lane were getting dumpstered and I didn’t feel like I could press Gangplank too hard for fear of a Vi gank and she did try to go after me a couple of times, but I had the lane sufficiently warded that I was able to disengage before anything happened.

One stupid death when I waited on Tristana while she killed Gromp and their entire collapsed on us. I got Trist out, but I didn’t make it.

Should have bought Ninja Tabi but I was thought being able to minimize their slows might be useful.

And out team had a penchant for engaging when not everyone on our team was there so we were fighting short handed most of the time.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2015 8:46pm | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg, Arm, 6 CDR + 3 sMR, Atk Spd

Summary:

Had fun with this one. Lux stomped Veigar. Apparently he didn’t start Q? Tryn weathered the Lee Sin camp pretty well. I dropped a pink ward off to try to give him some vision and ganked Cho'Gath twice. Sadly we didn’t have enough damage between us to do him in, but the second time Tryn killed him shortly thereafter and not long after that he managed to get a double-kill on them. Nautilus and Tristana were having some problems with being overly aggressive around the enemy turret which let Thresh hook them which generally resulted in someones demise. Lux helped even the odds Bot lane a few times.

By that point I was online too and we started demolishing them piece by piece with good catches and aggressive pushes. We took their mid turret and inhibitor, then got their top turret and inhibitor and then took Baron. Rotated to dragon and then pushed in Bot lane for the victory.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2015 9:30pm | Report

Runes: Atk Dmg, Arm, 6 CDR + 3 sMR, Atk Spd

Summary:

Our Vel'Koz, Ashe, and Master Yi all stomped. I just had to hold the fort against Cho'Gath
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2015 10:19pm | Report

Runes: Hyb Pen, Health, MR, Armor
Masteries: 0-30-0

Summary:

Dr. Mundo still cracks me up to play. Sniping people with Infected Bonesaw or just generally pissing them off with the slow and % health damage. Renekton is annoying. Just farm with cleavers until you have Sunfire Aegis then you can trade with him and often come out ahead. He’ll get bored and roam. So just ping it out and push the minions into his turret.

Jax did come gank once and between the two us we chunked Renekton pretty good. Then Jax hung around for a while and Elise showed up. I got out with the skin of my teeth and 2 assists. Jax picked up a double kill. Not too shabby.

Elsewhere LeBlanc was stomping on the rest of their team so it was all good.

Almost died to Viktor once when we were both really low health. I went for the kill with a cleaver toss and his Death Ray came right up to the tips of my toes. Unfortunately I missed too.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide