Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Stealth remake, Eve gets her stun back,...

Creator: Jebus McAzn July 13, 2011 8:54am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 7:37pm | Report
but you can SEE them when they are near you...

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
th3BlackAngel
<Member>
th3BlackAngel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 8:08pm | Report
Stealth is still a BS mechanic, they need to just remove it entirely. Same with TF global CV on all the enemies.
Nidalee - Olympic Gold Medalist Guide <-- Recently Updated
Thanks to jhoijhoi for this amazing sig

What People Look For In a Guide
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 8:48pm | Report
JunSupport wrote:

You are looking at this from only one angle and missing the big picture.

First off, that's only my estimate.
Second, if you even BOTHERED to read the OP, you'd see Xypherous state that they'll be making sure the reworked kits are more suited for combat. The rework will make their kits stronger to compensate for the lack of the element of surprise.

The new stealth is so you can roam past jungle camps and minions and go undetected, but enemy champions will be able to spot you if you get overconfident.
They WANT you to be visible the moment you go on the attack. They WANT the enemy to be able to respond against you. They DO NOT want you easily sneaking behind enemy champions for perfect pincer ganks.
You're complaining about the removal of things that are overpowered and broken, exactly what Riot wants OUT.

What you say "will blow" is what Riot says balanced. :P

TL;DR?
Old stealth ganks are stupid broken, this rework is fair.
Learn to play without broken mechanics.

Didn't really need the sass. With his low range he wont be able to gank anything without being seen without some MAJOR kit work which they have yet to describe. I'm fully aware of why they are changing things.
But to call Twitch and his abilities broken is absurd.

And i find tl;dr insulting.
Credit goes to JEFFY40HANDS for this godly imposing Viktor
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 8:49pm | Report
...you are taking it wrong, he isn't being insulting...he is not talking directly about you, just in general................................................

and I mean, most champs are visible and they can gank T_T

you just won't be able to perform right up the *** ganks anymore.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 8:50pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

no it would be stupid to make the aoe sight less than twitch's range. people be shot for no idea why.

Well with the rework he comes out of stealth for attack. its really just to make it so that any player cant just hit Q for infinate scouting and insta-perfect possitioning. Lots of Twitches like to get behind opponents and that makes it really difficult.
I really have no idea how this will play out when it hits.
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 8:54pm | Report

...you are taking it wrong, he isn't being insulting...he is not talking directly about you, just in general................................................

and I mean, most champs are visible and they can gank T_T

you just won't be able to perform right up the *** ganks anymore.

No no, i just find the addition of tl'dr on posts to be an insult. since when did people lose the attention span to read a thought out post. If people don't want better comprehension of concepts and opinions they can not read.
And yeah, but he'll have to get buffed in other areas for it to work out.

The most in depth guide to Twitch around.

Props to wRAthoFVuLK for the beastly sig and putting up with my request XD
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 9:46pm | Report
and he will...

a lot of twitches position themselves behind opponents, yes...

but with this rework, his skillset will change to compensate for this.

It'll all work out (most likely)

and tl;dr isn't supposed to be insulting, and Jun does that a lot. It is just to save people time if they don't want to read the whole entire post.

NinjaGinge
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 9:52pm | Report
I know it wasnt meant to be, was just a btw. I dislike the existence of tl;dr in general except on monumental posts.

And who knows how the revamp will go. They havent said much about him so I still have my concerns.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2011 10:14pm | Report
@NinjaGinge:

Stealth itself is broken.
Being able to move in behind the target freely without being noticed is BAD. It's broken.
That act where you walk behind the target as twitch and then start firing, THAT RIGHT THERE, is what they don't want, and is what you are trying to support.

So far, all your complaints about this rework MISS the buffing aspects of the OP (assuming the worst, and preferring to stay with the current OP mechanic is NOT the way to go).
I already said: Xypherous specifically states that they will be made stronger to compensate for the losing of the element of surprise. Yes, the ganks will be weaker, but the combat will be stronger; they want you to have to PLAN more and be able to play mind games with the enemy as opposed to actually being untouchable.

Your complaints also mirror the exact things that Riot does not like about stealth.
The abusive aspects.
Being able to sneak behind people in lane without any way to be countered until you unstealth, or stick to an enemy late game all around the jungle. Those are abusive, believe it or not. That's what Riot thinks.

Riot believes it. All the knowledgeable gamers have accepted it.
You should learn to accept that too.

In short:

Those things you like doing with the current stealth are exactly what Riot wants out.
So sorry if you're too attached to them to accept the rework.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2011 5:27am | Report
I kinda hated this. Since I mostly play as invincible champions, I dont mind if an Eve or Twitch get me. Whats the probability of an eve kills a tank Mordekaiser or Jax?

This new stealth is buffing all low-def champions. Eve will be useless without lvl 5 boots. Imagine eve trying to kill an Annie. She calls Tibbers with the stun and get a kill with her fireball.

In the other hand, this makes the game more realistic. In real life, you can detect people who are trying to hide himself and attack you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide