Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tournament policy, dictated by Usurp

Creator: throatslasher May 16, 2013 5:27pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Should a team that got a challenger kid onto a smurf to knowingly break/subvert the rules be allowed to play in the tournament?
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 10:00am | Report
Phey, I look at general discussion and you are like the most recent comment on 80% of the topics. Do you feel an overwhelming urge to comment on every thread? Like, if you don't have knowledge of a subject (this case, being competitive league of legends tournament play), don't weigh in with your two cents because nobody gives a ****.
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 10:11am | Report
The rule says NO CHALLENGER PLAYERS.

Tetris God Zig/Zig is a challenger player. They signed him up on his smurf to cheat the rule. How much more clear would you like it to be?
Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 10:24am | Report
I haven't read through all the pages, but IMHO they should be DQed and if it happens again, they should be permabanned.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 10:41am | Report
Too much like daily politicians, even if they do **** the law is made to protect them

Anyways cheating is cheating...they deserve a punishment and its surprising that admins wont do anything when they are doing it right in front of everyone's face and im with Lasty/throat. Communiy cup will never be about the community so why name it like that?

Also just pointing it out, even if they know the rules they are too stupid at cheating...i mean why would you add your main acc name to the smurf? TETRIS GOD "ZIG" / "ZIG"

Pfft they are challenger but cant even think things properly
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 10:51am | Report
Challenger doesn't = smart, have you ever watched XJ9's stream.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 11:04am | Report
C4 Lasty wrote:

Challenger doesn't = smart, have you ever watched XJ9's stream.

Expected them to at least know how to write a diff name...but maybe its too much of a "Challenge" for them

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 11:04am | Report
IAmByakuya wrote:

Expected them to at least know how to write a diff name...but maybe its too much of a "Challenge" for them

I see what you did there.
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 11:07am | Report
Challenger actually means you are mentally Challenged

Thanks to TinyStar for the sig :3
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 11:12am | Report
I have a new theory I'll share with you guys.

I think Usurp PM'd the team captain for Team Clasik, and told him to remove Tetris/Zig from their team. Since we know NONE of the players on the team actively visit the MobaFire website we can assume that they haven't seen the message yet. My hopes are they show up for the tournament and b4 their first match starts someone who has seen this thread calls in the moderators and Team Clasik gets DQ'd. Lulz!
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 11:14am | Report
Even with all the opportunities to keep on the tournament they would be beaten up by their own stupidity

Idll surely enjoy that

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide