Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Unoffical PBE Patch Notes for 1/9/2013

Creator: cooper56 January 8, 2013 7:51pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 11:17am | Report
They fixed his E and now need to lower damage cause of it.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 11:47am | Report
I actually like the Evelynn changes. I've always wanted her to be less of a burst champ and more of a DPS champion. Deathfire Grasp is now a lot less valuable on her and Hextech Gunblade is now more.
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 11:55am | Report
Crows foot wrote:

They fixed his E and now need to lower damage cause of it.

I know I just calmed down but the problemn is the ratio nerfs are true they will nerf his snowballing only fo Late Game get a buff Talon,the problem is his Job is to snowball during Early-Mid Game and by the time the nerfs get compensated the game should be close to Late Game where Talons time to shine is closing

Also if you want better Late Game Assassination Power Zed does that job way better than Talon
but we will see how it works out
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 12:50pm | Report
SirAeros wrote:

I know I just calmed down but the problemn is the ratio nerfs are true they will nerf his snowballing only fo Late Game get a buff Talon,the problem is his Job is to snowball during Early-Mid Game and by the time the nerfs get compensated the game should be close to Late Game where Talons time to shine is closing

Also if you want better Late Game Assassination Power Zed does that job way better than Talon
but we will see how it works out

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region=all&league=ranked&type=champion-winrate&range=monthly
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 1:03pm | Report

K high win ratio is a 100% not-lazy argument as there are huge nerfs nerfs to Rumble,Singed Shaco and others

and also he is an anti-mid who always goes mid ands weak vrs Bruisers thats totally is an 100% uncounterable champion
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 1:54pm | Report
SirAeros wrote:

K high win ratio is a 100% not-lazy argument as there are huge nerfs nerfs to Rumble,Singed Shaco and others

and also he is an anti-mid who always goes mid ands weak vrs Bruisers thats totally is an 100% uncounterable champion

Still he has highest win ratio.. This nerf wont hurt him much honestly he will still be in top with rumble hardly dropped even with nerfs.
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 2:04pm | Report
cooper56 wrote:

Still he has highest win ratio.. This nerf wont hurt him much honestly he will still be in top with rumble hardly dropped even with nerfs.

Thats because he was Buffed in comparison to state previous the bug fix that made him broken but I`ll will wait is just that it seems they are nerfing him and Riven and ignoring the fact that other thing might be breakng them *cough *cough BC

Its more a thing with the fact that I always had bad luck with Competitive Balance since I started playing MTG and Yu-Gi-Oh I mean I never had money to afford strong cards so I played with *tier 2 or cheaper decks that could decently tourneys two months later something happens they get broken out of nowhere than the deck goes to unviability I mean really the amount of non mainstream decks I liked that got killed randomly by Banlists is ridiculous
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 2:58pm | Report
Just take Rumble to his lane and poop on the bastard, god.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 5:10pm | Report
DarkPercy wrote:

I actually like the Evelynn changes. I've always wanted her to be less of a burst champ and more of a DPS champion. Deathfire Grasp is now a lot less valuable on her and Hextech Gunblade is now more.

I doubt it. Her kit still favors blowing up carries more than DPS'ing people with Q and E. The only difference now is that you have to lead with ult when they're high health rather than saving it as a finisher.
Thanks to Lugignaf for the sig!
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 7:16pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

I doubt it. Her kit still favors blowing up carries more than DPS'ing people with Q and E. The only difference now is that you have to lead with ult when they're high health rather than saving it as a finisher.

Well if you're still gonna build Deathfire Grasp you should lead with DFG instead of Agony's Embrace because you won't make your ult benefit from the +% magic damage. DFG now has anti-synergy with her ult though... And I think Hextech Gunblade was always good on her (jungling) :p
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide