Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Unoffical PBE Patch Notes for 1/9/2013

Creator: cooper56 January 8, 2013 7:51pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 1:50am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

Kayle skin - we don't need anymore damn Kayle players

but moon this skin will make stacking rageblades so much more fun on her
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 4:08am | Report
They Are Nerfing my Talon and still they haven't Planning on doing nothing on that F******** BUG(Kha Zix not his E bug lol) I mean the bug fix is nice but dang knowing how Morello Loves Talon(all assassins on reality) if he still is as good he will probably be nerfed again
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 7:16am | Report
recnib wrote:

Eve was hardly playable anyway

Pardon me?

astrolia wrote:
Banner has one use: The super minion will force pressure on a lane (ideally bot) when you start making moves for baron.

What about free lane pressure when split-pushing with teleport? You could push with the super minion, teleport into a team fight and still have lots of pressure unless someone from the enemy team clears the wave (which they won't if they're fighting).

Then again that means you have Banner for the team fight which is kinda meh. :/ Still don't think I'd ever want to build it, personally.
Thanks to Lugignaf for the sig!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 7:27am | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

Pardon me?

What about free lane pressure when split-pushing with teleport? You could push with the super minion, teleport into a team fight and still have lots of pressure unless someone from the enemy team clears the wave (which they won't if they're fighting).

Then again that means you have Banner for the team fight which is kinda meh. :/ Still don't think I'd ever want to build it, personally.

Astrolia is right and that makes banner an arranged queue item; it's not really for solo queue. Your split-pushing strategy is in essence the same as what Astrolia just said; just applied in a specific situation.
astrolia
<Fabulous>
astrolia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 7:34am | Report
For Teleport pressure, you'd have to have Banner of Command on a top or mid, or you'd have to have the support pop Banner of Command as the minion leaves the base, and the top/mid goes to push after. But this is rather inconvenient as the support would need to time being back at base at a certain time when the next cannon minion spawns.

So assume you put it on your top/mid. With the AP on the item being reduced this patch, that doesn't make it a heavily efficient use of slot for a top or mid. Arguably, a top or mid who it'd have to the most synergy on is also one that spawns their own minions to benefit from the damage passive. Which limits it to Elise, Malzahar, Heimerdinger, and Yorick whereas a character you would typically take to a split push comp is Shen or Twisted Fate. You would also likely want someone who goes 9 in Utility to get Artificer .

The other way to see it is that you have a support with Teleport. A crowd control support with Teleport and Enchantment: Distortion is fine if your team is coordinated enough, and compliments the Korean "4min tower / fast push / gg" strategy. (However, I doubt the Korean supports get enough money to leisurely buy an item like that lol.)

To be fair tho, Banner of Command will be 1 of few items that give CDR+armor! Yaaaay.
hi embracing. yes i play ff14 now.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 8:22am | Report
Ah, didn't consider champions who could spawn their own minions. Interesting.

astrolia wrote:
To be fair tho, Banner of Command will be 1 of few items that give CDR+armor! Yaaaay.

Too bad Locket OP, amirite?
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
Clu Gulager
<Member>
Clu Gulager's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 9:01am | Report
Foo18 wrote:

I also think the [[morgana change is stupid. Don't know why they nerfed her, and yes, that is a nerf. The stun duration doesn't matter before teamfights (aka, level 11 and beyond) and it nerfs her late game teamfighting slightly, and almost nothing else.

It was just a tooltip correction so no need to fret about the supposed nerf.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 9:07am | Report
looking forward to the kayle skin and possibly new wota, don't really care about anything else.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 9:57am | Report
SirAeros wrote:

They Are Nerfing my Talon and still they haven't Planning on doing nothing on that F******** BUG(Kha Zix not his E bug lol) I mean the bug fix is nice but dang knowing how Morello Loves Talon(all assassins on reality) if he still is as good he will probably be nerfed again

I don't see his nerfs? O.o

Far as I know he's getting a tiny damage decrease on his Q, and getting his E fixed, that's it.
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 10:27am | Report

I don't see his nerfs? O.o

Far as I know he's getting a tiny damage decrease on his Q, and getting his E fixed, that's it.

I saw somewhere that they are nerfing the ratio(if its true this is what makes me pissed why nerf the snowballing on a champion which niche is to snowball vrs AP Mids) on Q(not sure how much either to 1.3 not acounting AA ratio or 1.0) and R also his Base Dmgs(I`m fine with those as E amp should cover them actually
I even agree a little on the Q Ratio as that Ratio was kinda Super High) not 100% sure but really its mostly due to the fact that I have a terribel luck in those kind of Game Balances-I mean really 90% I pick like something unapreciated only for it to be nerfed to death >>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide