Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What do you think about the preseason? Is it...

Creator: Tauricus2017 November 13, 2020 6:45am
Tauricus2017
<Veteran>
Tauricus2017's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2020 6:45am | Report
For me I absolutely love some reworked items. Items like Everfrost, Duskblade of Draktharr or Prowler's Claw are super interesting and unique and I love all those combos you can pull out with them. I love the fact that there finally is a Grievous wounds item for supports ( Chemtech Putrifier) and that Oblivion Orb now provides grivous wounds from the very start so that AP carries can finally also deal with healing as quick as AD champions. I love the new ADC starting item Noonquiver that finally makes ADC early game feel good. I love the way Riot made crit items for on-hit carries viable by making Rageknife. I love the new diversity that most champions finally have. I played Karma recently and I felt absolutely overloaded by all possible builds I can build now. I also really love the new ability haste and the fact that you can basically go infinite with it - that's really cool!

On the other hand I am very unhappy with the ways some champions can acquire ability haste. By making some easy quick math, I realized that mage champions have only very limited ways to get to high CDR now in the preseason. There are actually only 3 legendary items for mages that provide some ability haste while AD champions actually have 10! I also really dislike the fact that Twin Shadows is gone. It was a really useful item that could be used in so many ways. You could use it as a way to cheat out CC for your hard to hit abilities which was very useful on certain champions like Bard or Veigar, it offered a great counterplay against invisible or stealthy opponents and it unlocked a whole new type of build for many mages across the mid lane ( Glacial Augment builds). Now that it is gone and Everfrost is expensive, Glacial Augment won't be probably as appealing anymore and it will most likely remain good only on very few unique champions like Senna.

And How about you? What is your opinion on the current preseason?
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2020 8:06am | Report
I love most of the new items to be honest, it gives a lot of variety. But the thing I love the most is the fact that 98% of the items all got newly made icons that looks way better then before.
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!
OmegaDelta000
<Member>
OmegaDelta000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2020 8:29am | Report
I absolutely love Kraken Slayer. It's just braindead good. For champions like Lucian or Urgot (specially Urgot) the item just gets you a lot of kills even if you don't know how to use the champion. Also, Eclipse is there, most assassins build Eclipse and it really is helpful. Finally, I love that the new Ravenous Hydra procs on any kind of attack and the fact that every champion can buy it now. Pretty amazing stuff.
Katasandra
<Lissandra Master>
Katasandra's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2020 12:52am | Report
I love it! I'm just zooming around with Luden's Tempest and murdering people with Horizon Focus. My favorite items are now dirt cheap ( Zhonya's Hourglass, Void Staff) and there are other interesting combinations I can't wait to try :D

When playing Lissandra, of course!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide