Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need help on AP-ish supports

Creator: IceCreamy August 15, 2013 7:07pm
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2013 9:16am | Report
DarkPercy wrote:

Support Nidalee, most underrated support ever

Max Q, poke like no other support can poke (from a stupid distance as well), free wards everywhere + the best single target AS steroid for allies there is in the game. Also at level 6 you can kill an ADC that's at 50% HP by yourself lol. You need to rush Tear of the Goddess though. It's so much fun but it's effectiveness is proportional to the number of spears you can land. AKA can be useless or amazing

Okay Amanda, this one's yours :P

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Test0ML
<Member>
Test0ML's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2013 9:16am | Report
@Embracing If you are playing bruisers and you don't use your advantage on early game then you are both done.And you need to play duo with some one otherwise the lack of communication will punish you.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2013 9:50am | Report
DarkPercy wrote:

Support Nidalee, most underrated support ever

Max Q, poke like no other support can poke (from a stupid distance as well), free wards everywhere + the best single target AS steroid for allies there is in the game. Also at level 6 you can kill an ADC that's at 50% HP by yourself lol. You need to rush Tear of the Goddess though. It's so much fun but it's effectiveness is proportional to the number of spears you can land. AKA can be useless or amazing

That's not a supprot Nidalee. That's an AP Nidalee player who couldn't get mid so he locked support and went bot. Maxed Q, bought AP items, didn't farm and chugged spears. That's not how you play it. If you want to play Nidalee for whatever reason (like despite having supports who do the same thing + more 10 times better cough) at least play it right.

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2013 10:06am | Report
Quoted:

That's not a supprot Nidalee. That's an AP Nidalee player who couldn't get mid so he locked support and went bot. Maxed Q, bought AP items, didn't farm and chugged spears. That's not how you play it. If you want to play Nidalee for whatever reason (like despite having supports who do the same thing + more 10 times better cough) at least play it right.

No lol. Maxing Heal and doing the old Philo + Sightstone build makes you basically a weaker version of Soraka. You run oom in 0.1 seconds and do no damage whatsoever >_>. AP Nid bot is unique and is unmatched in terms of poke. It works incredibly well, I've won lanes by myself in Plat games multiple times with AP Nid bot...

or you could tell me how to play her the ''right'' way? I am very aware that there is only one way to play a champion so go ahead and tell me
My AP Xin Zhao guide is on the way!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2013 10:10am | Report
I never said anything about how I'd build her but I'd rather cut my leg off than get philo before sightstone anyway. If a support I play has mana issues I always get chalice fyi. Never said to max her buff either iunno why you're jumping to conclusions here percy get your mind out of the gutter.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2013 10:32am | Report
Quoted:

If a support I play has mana issues I always get chalice fyi.

don't tell me you do that with nami.... >.<

Sig made by Aquilegia
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2013 10:33am | Report
Quoted:

I never said anything about how I'd build her but I'd rather cut my leg off than get philo before sightstone anyway. If a support I play has mana issues I always get chalice fyi. Never said to max her buff either iunno why you're jumping to conclusions here percy get your mind out of the gutter.

:|... So you max Traps first or wat? Instead of just saying I'm wrong and all and that I should play the right way why don't you just tell me the right way ?!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2013 10:39am | Report
@Phey, yeah for crucible ok >:c

@DP, I told ya. I don't like playing it cause I think it's bad and there are other options if you want poke or a mini AP carry for late game. If I did play it I'd go for the javelin probably or buff in some match ups. I didn't tell ya you were wrong or anything anyway you're just overreacting for whatever reason lol <.<
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2013 10:46am | Report
Quoted:

@Phey, yeah for crucible ok >:c

nooooooooooooooooooo.......!

Sig made by elenah
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2013 11:03am | Report
Quoted:

I didn't tell ya you were wrong or anything

Quoted:

That's not a supprot Nidalee. [...] That's not how you play it. [...] at least play it right.

u lie to me i cri evry nite. and yes I overreact all the time AMA

Made by -NA- Veng Lmfao

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide