Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Platinum AP Mid Willing to Help

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK February 9, 2013 10:56pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2013 10:56pm | Report
Hi.

SO, I recently got plat and am gonna chill with ranked for a bit, so I'm willing to spend some time helping people improve with mid. I play mid at a high plat/diamond level and have been maining mid for a while. Other lanes I can't give much advice for except for general knowledge, but I'm pretty extensive on mid. I can spectate games, 1v1, just talk, w/e. IGN is Vuik if you want some help, but post here first or PM me so I can clear some space on my friends list =3

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2013 11:00pm | Report
... didn't you jsut say you recently got plat? how can you be teaching at a high diamond level? Which is (for me) 2 and above :3
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2013 11:07pm | Report
I said high plat/diamond. As in not high diamond, high plat/borderline diamond. At this Elo I get against Diamonds as much as I do plats and do pretty well against them. Not much difference in skill between plats and diamonds in this elo generally, it's just more about how much you play/some mechanics.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2013 12:14am | Report
eh what division you in bud?
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2013 12:37am | Report
lol you can just look me up...I'm plat 5 right now but it's pretty quick to go through divisions.

Not sure why that would matter o-o
Bloofyre wrote:
May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by day's end.

Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2013 1:38am | Report
He's just decided to skip 5 divisions and go to diamond
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2013 1:44am | Report
In Arcana's defense, that's a pretty bold claim since you don't have the rank to prove it. It's just hard to take someone seriously when they claim to play at a level higher than their rank. Like all the bronze players that think they play at a gold level.

In wrath's defense, we've had nothing but plat III - diamond players in our games for two weeks (usually first pick of both teams are diamond, 2nd is plat I). I had a divisional series at the same time wrath was doing his promotional and I skipped a tier to plat III.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
MyLilRafalca
<Member>
MyLilRafalca's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2013 7:53am | Report
Hey Vulk,

Played a game with ya last night. I'd be interested on some help mid - just watching my gameplay or maybe even laning against you sometime. The champs I'm trying to learn mid are Rumble, Ryze, Katarina, and Zyra. And maybe if you have any recommendations for other strong champs atm we could work on them too. I'll add you in game when I see you on. Thanks for the offer!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2013 10:22am | Report
I can't help with Ryze but I can with the other three ^^

SirthOsiris
<Member>
SirthOsiris's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2013 4:23pm | Report
I'll keep you in mind, Vulk. Mid is probably one of my favorite lanes, though maybe I just like the champions.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide