Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

S7 Author Rewards - Get $10 RP for Updating...

Creator: PsiGuard November 7, 2017 4:11pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

RikudouDovahkiin
<Member>
RikudouDovahkiin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2017 5:44pm | Report
Yeah, same here I guess, SirZeros. It seems like I didn't get an e-mail from this event as well. Did something happened or?
Hi, I'm a LoL player from Turkey/TR.

I've been playing League of Legends for like 3-4 years in TR server, mostly support and mid but really when the jungle is left, I'm playing 90% of times Lee or even more *-* strategic MMORPGs and things, where are elegant details featured worlds and stories that I like for gaming. I've played Silkroad nearly 10 years, nowadays I'm playing Path of Exile (which said to be better even than Diablo ''even'') it's a mix of Hack N slash and Action-Rpg. The deep story sometimes essential for unique games such as Dragon Age series and Skyrim and perhaps Dark Souls, I umm, I can be defined as an introvert person due to some reasons, probably. I also like to guide people in-game actually where everyone thinks an invetable lose is coming, but no there is still yet some hope young padawan, my PoE nickname is Sorchavera, for TERA it was Alluchard and finally for steam it is RikudouRinneTensei, however, I'm not using Steam anymore, a quite long 'nickname isn't it, feel free to add me!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2017 7:20pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:
Done everyone up to the start of page 21 (11 for Prime users). I'm sending out more emails now. If you don't receive an email from me soon and submitted your guide before page 21, your guide did not fulfill the requirements for the giveaway.

If you submitted your guide after page 21, I haven't gotten to you yet. If you submitted it before and didn't get an email, then your guide didn't pass. I'm sorry but I don't have time to respond to every comment and explain why each guide didn't fulfill the requirements.

If you need to know whether your guide was a Full Guide in S7 (so it's eligible for the giveaway), send me a PM and I can check for you. If your guide is eligible, it needs to be fully updated in order to qualify for the giveaway. That means no outdated content at all. Proofread your guides to make sure you don't have old descriptions, references to masteries, deprecated items in the cheatsheet, etc. You also need a runes section that explains at least each rune that you've selected in the cheatsheet.
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
Sovereign Kitten
<Teemo Master>
Sovereign Kitten's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2017 12:24am | Report
The great thing about multitasking is that several things can go wrong at once.
Massive Nuts
<Member>
Massive Nuts's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2017 1:59am | Report
As far as you can go, you can kill.
Jhrino
<Member>
Jhrino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2017 6:17am | Report
My old high ms jhin top build updated for S8

I play on the TR server and i can confirm my account is I Keep It Jhin even though i forgot to verify it at this point.

https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/7-21-ready-full-movement-speed-jhin-top-s8-510007
Jhin one-trick.
RikudouDovahkiin
<Member>
RikudouDovahkiin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2017 8:55am | Report
Well, PsiGuard you should be right. I've changed few outdated things in my guide, now should be suitable for this activity;

Vladimir Guide

Thanks, 4 all your efforts, ^^.
Hi, I'm a LoL player from Turkey/TR.

I've been playing League of Legends for like 3-4 years in TR server, mostly support and mid but really when the jungle is left, I'm playing 90% of times Lee or even more *-* strategic MMORPGs and things, where are elegant details featured worlds and stories that I like for gaming. I've played Silkroad nearly 10 years, nowadays I'm playing Path of Exile (which said to be better even than Diablo ''even'') it's a mix of Hack N slash and Action-Rpg. The deep story sometimes essential for unique games such as Dragon Age series and Skyrim and perhaps Dark Souls, I umm, I can be defined as an introvert person due to some reasons, probably. I also like to guide people in-game actually where everyone thinks an invetable lose is coming, but no there is still yet some hope young padawan, my PoE nickname is Sorchavera, for TERA it was Alluchard and finally for steam it is RikudouRinneTensei, however, I'm not using Steam anymore, a quite long 'nickname isn't it, feel free to add me!
Ryver
<Member>
Ryver's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2017 6:24pm | Report
sonni
<Member>
sonni's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2017 6:58pm | Report
ColossalDonut5
<Member>
ColossalDonut5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2017 5:57am | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

If you submitted your guide after page 21, I haven't gotten to you yet. If you submitted it before and didn't get an email, then your guide didn't pass. I'm sorry but I don't have time to respond to every comment and explain why each guide didn't fulfill the requirements.

If you need to know whether your guide was a Full Guide in S7 (so it's eligible for the giveaway), send me a PM and I can check for you. If your guide is eligible, it needs to be fully updated in order to qualify for the giveaway. That means no outdated content at all. Proofread your guides to make sure you don't have old descriptions, references to masteries, deprecated items in the cheatsheet, etc. You also need a runes section that explains at least each rune that you've selected in the cheatsheet.

A shame that mine didn't qualify, although in reality looking and comparing it makes sense, my guide wasn't even formatted correctly to begin with! At least now I have a better idea, and the practise using all of the tools certainly help ^^

I still don't really know it properly, but at least now I know that the "cheat sheet" and "guide" are 2 separate entities in the guide builder, I just assumed it made a chapter and what you wrote in it went in there, not a tool-tip in the thingy ><
Noob Zilean, Rammus and Kled trio main that loves to cause mischeif, mostly plays mid, top or support (practising Jungle). Also play Veigar, Vel'Koz, Thresh, Amumu, Fizz and Tahm Kench. I also dabble in random heroes that hit the free rotation that pique my interest.

Going mid as a support with ignite is more fun and effective than I ever imagined!
Lasoor
<Member>
Lasoor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2017 3:43pm | Report

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide