Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

As a future science teacher...

Creator: jhoijhoi April 21, 2013 2:02am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2013 7:26pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

as for the topic, this really sickens me and i hope this is some backwater redneck town in kentucky spreading this ****.

Of all the southern states you had to choose one of the most progressive didn't you? People are so ignorant... I mean it's so ironic that you'd say that while rebuking something for being ignorant. This was most likely from Louisiana. Look up their school system if you don't know what I mean.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 12:33am | Report
XeresAce wrote:

If all teachers are like jhoi the world would be a better place

*turn on evil mode* Let's send her to a private school in Texas and see how long she lasts MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAH.

OK but now on more of a serious side. Teacher sadly is a job full of people that do it for the wrong reason. I can only talk about my home country( Germany) but here there are a lot of teachers that only do the job because it is save ( you get hired by the state and can't get fired unless you do some major **** ups) or because it is widely recognized as a good job(mostly for the former reason). As a result you have a lot of teachers that are totally wrong in that job. They either can't handle the role of teaching people or are so close minded that they use notes from 50 years ago no matter what. It is sad but then again school is not made for that. School is made to give people the most basic education so they can be from use for the economy and not to make people smart and skeptical. The basics as a leader you wouldn't want more.... sad ****. T.T

But yes with teachers that want to teach kids how to think the world would be better.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 11:24am | Report
I was going to assume this was some troll made up by people to get attention on the internet (since that does happen a lot where people will try to make something look real) then you said it was confirmed and I got depressed. :c

caucheka wrote:
as for the topic, this really sickens me and i hope this is some backwater redneck town in kentucky spreading this ****.

Yeah cau way to be a hater! Also, does that make it better than if it were somewhere else... @_@

To be fair lots of Christians have different opinions on dinosaurs and I'm sure they wouldn't all look this bad, and it is a private school that's presumably based on a religion. If parents send their kids there for the education rather than to be in a Christian school though I'd be super disappointed. I would think they should just not talk about dinosaurs instead of teaching them something so controversial even within Christianity... >.>
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 11:46am | Report
ITT: Jhoijhoi takes a trollbait image and she herself takes it seriously. As a future animator reading a thread about someone who's apparently going to be in a profession that requires critical thinking, this scares me.
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 12:50pm | Report
Pff ... Toshabi( dude you can't imagen how badly I want to spell you name Toshiba my subconscious has been invested by the letter on my laptop) everyone falls for stuff like this if he/she/it/all is passionate aboutn what they do. Dunno what you like to do besiedes fap to ponys but I bet you first reaction on something stupied about something you like is WTF.... well either that or fap.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 1:12pm | Report
This isn't science.

Though #7 is probably correct, tbh.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 1:15pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

ITT: Jhoijhoi takes a trollbait image and she herself takes it seriously. As a future animator reading a thread about someone who's apparently going to be in a profession that requires critical thinking, this scares me.

Ouch. When I first saw the image I found it a bit too much to be true either, especially the "where you there?" part. Though I don't know the country that well, so I cannot judge on that part.

@Laron: I haven't seen someone sink this low in quite a while actually. I ain't a MLP fan either but I have no idea how his hobby, or whatever you want to call it, is remotely related to this subject. I can do the same and start talking trash about your ability to spell on a forum but that's not exactly relevant either now is it?
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 1:25pm | Report
Hahaha this is classic XD
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 1:27pm | Report
MyRepublic wrote:

Of all the southern states you had to choose one of the most progressive didn't you? People are so ignorant... I mean it's so ironic that you'd say that while rebuking something for being ignorant. This was most likely from Louisiana. Look up their school system if you don't know what I mean.

i only said kentucky because of the creationist museum.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 1:30pm | Report

Ouch. When I first saw the image I found it a bit too much to be true either, especially the "where you there?" part. Though I don't know the country that well, so I cannot judge on that part.

@Laron: I haven't seen someone sink this low in quite a while actually. I ain't a MLP fan either but I have no idea how his hobby, or whatever you want to call it, is remotely related to this subject. I can do the same and start talking trash about your ability to spell on a forum but that's not exactly relevant either now is it?

I guess I need to work on my sacrasem pretty hard if someon took that seriously. I watch the show myself :p
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide