Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

As a future science teacher...

Creator: jhoijhoi April 21, 2013 2:02am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 3:01pm | Report
I've already said this.

No matter how sharp their teeth are, they don't use them to eat.
They are used to attract mates.

Water Deer that is.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 3:03pm | Report
btw, the test deserves the grade it received if marked from http://www.conservapedia.com/Dinosaur.

Racism =/= Valuing equity over equality. Or sorry, is that me being closeminded again? My bad.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 3:07pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

btw, the test deserves the grade it received if marked from http://www.conservapedia.com/Dinosaur.

Racism =/= Valuing equity over equality. Or sorry, is that me being closeminded again? My bad.

First, I am pointing out what he is, according to me, most likely referring to. Second, equality is fairly subjective term. At least, in situations like this it is. Third, racism and discrimination never present themselves as such. They are dressed up in all sorts of ways.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 3:20pm | Report
Equality is giving a short person, a medium height person and a tall person the same sized box to stand on to stop drowning. Equity is giving the shortest person the tallest box.

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 3:21pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism#Atheism_and_Which_God_or_gods.3F

http://www.conservapedia.com/Young_earth_creationism
  • "The first law of thermodynamics and second law of thermodynamics argue against an eternal universe and these laws point to the universe being created by God."
  • "Young Earth creationism is based on the Bible, the infallible Word of God."

KILL ME NAW, I'M LAUGHING So HARD....!

Sig made by Hogopogo
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 3:30pm | Report
To this all, I do want to add that I do not consider everything about it a bad thing. Racism and discrimination always hold a certain degree of truth and they are definitely a natural response.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 3:30pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Tosh, you sound like a bad set of fortune cookies. Edit: lolwut? Racism? o.o

aborigines
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 3:34pm | Report
^Equality vs Equity. Just because you were "here first" does not mean all future generations should be privileged over people who weren't here. It should always be judged via equity. An Indigenous Australian can receive funding for university regardless of their socio-economic status. A non-Indigenous Australian, who may be incredibly poor, from a low socio-economic background, is not given the same scholarship opportunities. That has, and always will be, my problem.

Again, racism =/= valuing equity over equality. Gottah get to uni! :3 Busy busy busy day today :)

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 3:37pm | Report
So jhoi would you say the same of women? They deserve the same chances not more? Not trying to start an argument just making sure you aren't being a hypocrite. Most of the feminist movements nowadays are to give women more rights than men, and a leg up on competition, so you can't even say that it isn't related. (everyone can ignore this if they want as it is off topic)

More on topic: Jesus cuddowls. The picture says not all animals with sharp teeth are carnivores, that's true, and it's been proven. Whether they use them to eat or not is irrelephant. Stop arguing. you're wrong. You have been proven wrong. These are fact. Stop.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 3:40pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

I've already said this.

No matter how sharp their teeth are, they don't use them to eat.
They are used to attract mates.

Please learn to use your brain more effectively.
The original question was "If an animal has sharp teeth, it must mean it is a meat-eater. True or False?"
That IS false.
The question can be easily answered because they take a black&white approach to the question. The water deer, panda and hippo have sharp teeth, hence it IS false. That can be declared with a 100% certainty.

You do have a point, but it is completely irrelevant to the original topic.
Blunt teeth are used to eat plants and sharp to eat meat, yes, but the question never said anything about using the teeth to eat with.
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura

"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide