Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

As a future science teacher...

Creator: jhoijhoi April 21, 2013 2:02am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 2:44pm | Report
Tosh: Regardless of whether the picture is real or not (it was confirmed to be real at the time of release), it's the ideology behind it that scares me. I've shared my views of religion before, and told the story of how my friend's brother attended one day of kindergarten and came back telling people they couldn't cut up lettuce because it was God's creation.

The whole idea that people can/will/do refute the evidence of dinosaurs - that's what scares me.

Being scared of a piece of paper is irrational. Being scared of what that piece of paper could mean for countless young children, forced into a viewpoint before they develop any critical thinking of their own - that's what scares me.

Also you. Because you're mean. You scare me.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by owentheawesomer ♡
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 2:45pm | Report
MrCuddowls fails at his own subject.

LaronX wrote:

Pff ... Toshabi( dude you can't imagen how badly I want to spell you name Toshiba my subconscious has been invested by the letter on my laptop) everyone falls for stuff like this if he/she/it/all is passionate aboutn what they do. Dunno what you like to do besiedes fap to ponys but I bet you first reaction on something stupied about something you like is WTF.... well either that or fap.

Excuse me, but you're not allowed to talk bad about my lust for the mane 6. It's not my fault that they were made to be sexy.

jhoijhoi wrote:

Tosh: Regardless of whether the picture is real or not (it was confirmed to be real at the time of release), it's the ideology behind it that scares me. I've shared my views of religion before, and told the story of how my friend's brother attended one day of kindergarten and came back telling people they couldn't cut up lettuce because it was God's creation.

The whole idea that people can/will/do refute the evidence of dinosaurs - that's what scares me.

Being scared of a piece of paper is irrational. Being scared of what that piece of paper could mean for countless young children, forced into a viewpoint before they develop any critical thinking of their own - that's what scares me.

Also you. Because you're mean. You scare me.

The truth is a cruel mistress, much like your racism and blanket coating of subjects as a whole. Closed mindedness is a dagger that cuts both ways.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 2:50pm | Report
LaronX wrote:

Pff ... Toshabi( dude you can't imagen how badly I want to spell you name Toshiba

Dude, you can't imagine how badly I want you to spell imagine right.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 2:51pm | Report
Tosh please, explain to me how I fail at my own subject. I want to see you explain in every ****ing detail what I got wrong. Go right now, science genius, tell me what I said that was wrong. Research it all and give me sources and proof.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 2:52pm | Report
LOOK OUT IT'S A SHARP TOOTH!!!

Hippos use their teeth as self defense, ARE THEY NOT SHARP ENOUGH?! Those things will go right through your stomach, no joke.

Your argument implies that all carnivores (aka sharp teefs) use their teeth for self defense, when a lot of them don't. Cats and bears fight with their claws a lot more than with their teeth.

Canines (aka sharp teefs) don't actually come to a knife like point like you seem to think they do... That panda's canines are just as sharp as a grizzly bear or lion's. When you like, go out and sink your teeth through a gazelle's neck or chew a bunch of bamboo they dull over time.

Also why are you talking about Water Deer? I said very specifically VAMPIRE DEER! (it's so easy to remember too...) Google is your friend.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 2:53pm | Report
Tosh, you sound like a bad set of fortune cookies. Edit: lolwut? Racism? o.o
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by natuhlee ♡
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 2:57pm | Report
Racism: Because when in doubt, accuse them of racism.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 2:58pm | Report
"Vampire Deer" is a name given to Water Deer for their teeth

Pictures of Water Deer
Spoiler: Click to view

Google is your friend
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 2:59pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Tosh, you sound like a bad set of fortune cookies. Edit: lolwut? Racism? o.o

Because he disagrees with you means he had a bad set of fortune cookies? That's probably the closed-mindedness he is talking about. Regarding the racism, I think we've all read your, ahem, political threads which were biased, and yes that's an euphemism.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 3:00pm | Report
So are they not sharp enough Cuddowls? What about the rest of my post that you ignored?

Shall we find a high res picture of Water Deer and zoom in to measure the angle of the tip of the tooth?
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide