Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mana Bruiser Taric Inc.

Creator: OTGBionicArm February 20, 2013 5:47pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
CantaGallo
<Member>
CantaGallo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 10:40am | Report
just played two games with mana taric .....
i wanted some ad caster / bruiser to lane versus but sadly i got volibear and singed .... sigh building armor was pointless in those 2 game so i lost the best part....

1st game : won ( ****ty lane phase - midgame roaming went great - teamfight = loads of damage and utility for the team ) ended 6 - 7 - 14

Mercury's Treads Muramana Iceborn Gauntlet Spirit Visage going for Warmog's Armor

Consideration muramana take too long time to build the whoopping mana stat on taric, early game spamming abilities could put you in troubles.

2nd game : lost ( 3 vs 5 lane phase was going good , but 3 man ganks ---- taric is getting hot )

i was building muramana again because i'm hard in learning mistakes :D got a Blasting Wand a Fiendish Codex and Mercury's Treads but really this game has nothing to teach cause was a really bad game with afk jungler and afk mid

i went aggressive set-up with flash and ignite and 21 0 9 masteries for ap :D
i think it should be played more beefy and vs ad laner :D
Taric top is definitively back !!!
Thanks to Lacorpse for sig
check out my crazy guide
hybrid taric solo top

Put a gem in to their face and hit them hard

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 12:20pm | Report
Guys stop doing the AD build, AP Mana Taric way more legiiiit. :p
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 12:24pm | Report

would be better off getting Wit's End and keeping tabi/merc's

you HERETIC!! mana is sacred.

Sig made by Hogopogo
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 12:29pm | Report
Also if people are having problems stacking tear, you just aren't spamming hard enough in lane with Mana Potions. :p
Aseafy
<Member>
Aseafy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 12:36pm | Report
STOP TRYING SO HARD.

It's like building Galio and basing all your items around magic resistance, sometimes some things are just better. Don't focus too much on mana.
In-depth guide to the Twisted Treeline - Whether you want to play competitively or for fun (:
Find the fun of ranked 3's by clicking here!

Thank you to The Nameless Bard for my signature!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 12:49pm | Report
^this.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 2:16pm | Report
True. I still like tear on Taric, but that's like the only mana item ive been getting. Getting Zhonya's Hourglass seems to boost his burst harder anyway. :p
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 2:42pm | Report
tear sucks, sorry to say. :/

i'm not sure if ap taric is going to be better because it's like the eternal debate of cho users, do I use my abilities to peel and protect/initiate, or do I just try and do as much damage as possible, not caring who I hit?

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 2:50pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

tear sucks, sorry to say. :/

i'm not sure if ap taric is going to be better because it's like the eternal debate of cho users, do I use my abilities to peel and protect/initiate, or do I just try and do as much damage as possible, not caring who I hit?

Do you ever have a reason as to WHY you think something sucks? It's fine if you stack it. Obviously, it sucks if you dont, just like it does on every champion.

And that's all dependent on how you build the champions. Obviously, Tank item cho uses his abilities to peel, engage/disengage, and AP Cho nukes. That's a silly comparison. AP Taric uses his abilities to burst. Bruiser/Support Taric is more on the supporty/tank side.

this isn't exactly rocket science.
Rhollback
<Member>
Rhollback's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 3:23pm | Report

Do you ever have a reason as to WHY you think something sucks? It's fine if you stack it. Obviously, it sucks if you dont, just like it does on every champion.

And that's all dependent on how you build the champions. Obviously, Tank item cho uses his abilities to peel, engage/disengage, and AP Cho nukes. That's a silly comparison. AP Taric uses his abilities to burst. Bruiser/Support Taric is more on the supporty/tank side.

this isn't exactly rocket science.

And then OTG went off into the distance to build a rocket.

Personally, buying Tear seems like a waste to me unless your going for Seraph's Embrace, which is meh until realy late game when you have Rabs and whatnot. But alone? Even stacked its not worth it if its not built into embrace.

EDIT: I keep mentioning Embrace because Im assuming you want to stack that Tear.

Thanks to the very talented The_Nameless_Bard
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide