This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Bird is the word (unfinished)
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Get em' Val
By using Quinn's Vault correctly ypu can disable any of these ultimates: Fiddlesticks' Crowstorm, Caitlyn's Ace in the Hole, Ezreal's Truefire barrage, Twisted Fate's Destiny, Shen's Stand United, Pantheon's Grand Skyfall, Nunu's Absolute Zero, MissFortune's Bullet Time, Malhazar's Nether Grasp, Lux's Final Spark, Lucian's The Culling, Katarina's Death Lotus, Karthus' Requiem, Janna's Monsoon(sorta), and then can cancel Akali and Diana's jumps.
- Auto attack +(400)
- Vault +~(300)
- Harrier passive +~(200)
- Trinity force: Spell blade +(800)
- Infinity Edge Crit. +(600)
- Static Shiv +(250)
- Blinding Assault +(350)
This should end your single burst at about 2900 Damage.
- Global control via her Ultimate.
- Potential to outright burst even bruisers.
- A blind on an ADC.
- An interrupt stun.
- High escape capability.
- One of the best damaging passives in the game.
- One of the best duelers in the game.
- A move that gives you sight of a HUGE area.
- Her Ultimate forces her into a squishy melee form.
- Improper use of her Vault ability can lead to sticky situations.
- Weak against people with high single-target burst.
- Can be weak in team fights because of her lack of disengage.
- Quinn has one of the most expensive builds I've had to use to obtain maximum DPS.
- If used improperly harrier can make it harder to farm.