Singed Build Guide by chiefdonut
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
Ability Order Abilities
Threats & Synergies
My go to ban for playing Singed Jungle. His early game is strong enough to invade you. He can perma slow with axe to run you down. His ult will cancel fling and the slow from rylai's, so there is really no escape.
He has strong early game and invades. You can either start red to make sure he doesn't steal it, or ask bot lane to ward it.
Her permaslow makes it hard for you to run up to her. Consider taking flash if against ashe and one or two other hard kiting champs.
If you play top lane singed, you know his ult will wreck you. You cant run and he steals your stats. Don't engage him unless you know his ult is down, or if you are fed and can win the 1v1.
She will most likely try to powerfarm through the early game, but she excels at soloing early dragons faster than any other champion, so make sure to ward for a possible steal.
Nunu & Willump
He has a similar ganking stlye as you, but he is much better at taking dragons with his q. Make sure to always have vision on drag. Your w can stop him from running with snowball, but the ball still rolls forward.
His early invades can set you super far behind, so be careful and get wards in your jungle. If he doesn't steal camps or cheese you early, you should outfarm him by a large margin. When he is invisble your poison DOT will reveal his location.
He kites very hard, plus deals %health true damage, so it is usually best to just not gank her and hope your bot wins. Your poison will show where she is when inveisble.
You might think her black shield hard counters you, but you can just have your poison on her for a second or two before flinging to eat away at the shield. Her q is easy to dodge with enough movespeed.
A fed tryndamere can carry a game, but he shouldn't be too much to worry about. He wants to chase you for all ins, but your posion will slow him once you get rylais, and even if he manages to kill you, your poison can last until after his ults ends to finish him off. Much harder to face in lane than in jungle.
His wall makes it really hard to get a gank on him or navigate teamfights. Consider taking flash against a veigar.
Her lane can be real hard to gank since she has speed buffs, slows, a knockup, and shields. Wait to see her use q before ganking.
She has a wall you cant get past, an impossible to miss slow with her ult, and a stun. If you plan on ganking her, take flash to dodge stun or get past wall.
All his abilities rely on positioning. With this set up, you will be more than fast enough to dodge them pretty easily.
If you gank him, make sure to come in hot so you can flip him beofre wither reaches full effect. Recommend using predator and ghost at the same time. If you flip him early game, he is dead.
Just take sweeper to make sure you don't step on a shroom on your way to a free kill. He can be fast, so you'll need predator, but he dies really fast in a 2v1.
Your poison makes her e do double damage so she can focus on just DPSing instead of landing her other abilities.
You can basically 2v5 with yuumi as long as you are at least a little bit ahead.
Her lane should be pretty easy to gank since you can just flip an enemy onto her and let her lock them down. The same can be said for other lockdown supports.
When you gank, toss down your goo and let jhin root them with his e, which should be pretty easy to land since they will be so slow.
If you have a shen, let him know when you are ganking so he can ult if needed. It allows you to be much more aggressive and chase a little bit farther knowing you can get a fat shield and an extra team mate.
Read Leona. He can also save you with his w if you chase a little too far.
Champion Build Guide
Singed can be quite a strong jungler if you know what you are doing with him. He has a surprisingly strong clear, although people may struggle with it at first (similar to how a diamond Karthus player can clear so much faster than a silver one). His AOE along with help you melt raptors, krugs, and wolves. While there are a few downsides to Singed Jungle (explained below), the biggest on is that you will have to deal with a lot of people dodging. This is my first guide so please show it some love.
- The basic clear for beginner singed players is at red buff. Since you do not need as much mana with double tapping your q, starting red can help with health sustain and even clear speed. However, Singed usually relies on a pretty solid leash to do this. The path is Red >> Raptors >> wolves >> blue >> gromp. You should be able to do gromp and blue at the same time if you start blue, then smite gromp to aggro it to you. I do not recommend trying to take scuttle unless you know the enemy jungler isn't going for it. The benefit of this clear is that it is fairly easy and can throw off enemies who usually assume you start blue.
- The next clear is more complex and can be seen in the video below. The basic idea is that you start in the wolf pit and turn you gas on at 1:27 then walk to blue. The wolves will follow you and reset after losing patience, but then will aggro again from talisman dot. This will allow you to indefinitely aggro and reset them to proc the healing from talisman, creating a very healthy clear. You can then walk over to gromp and aggro it to clear it at the same time as blue buff. Then run to wolves, and with a little luck they will be just starting to come towards you as you finish gromp. After wolves go raptors >> red >> scuttle >> krugs. If done perfectly, you can reach scuttle as it spawns, which takes some practice if you don't get a leash. This clear will take some practice so make sure to head into the practice tool to try it a few times before heading into ranked, or even norms.
Additional clear notes:
- As seen in the video, we take scuttle near bot lane, which is usually the safer place to take first scuttle, since most (especially low elo junglers) will start at whichever buff their botlane can leash. If you think the enemy jungler is on this side of the map, it is usually safer to just skip scuttle.
- You can do the same thing at raptors and red buff that you do at wolves and blue by resetting them for health. You can even do them at the same time, although it doesnt make a huge difference because singed kills raptors so fast anyway.
- Lastly, the video also shows clearing krugs. Only auto/fling the big one at the start and let your poison take care of the smaller one. Once you are down to the final 2 medium krugs, get them to about 25% health and just walk away. Your poison will finish them as well as the small ones that hop out and chase you.
- Amazing ganks
- Strong first clear leashless
- Ton of team fight damage
- Fast as ****
- Can split push late game
- Can pair fling and smite to secure objectives
- His clear takes a lot of practice
- Struggles to take objectives solo
- You WILL get flamed by both teams and possibly reported if you do bad
- People will dodge a lot
- Prone to invades
If you are ganking a champion that can kite hard or escape easily, you will usually want to come from behind to cut off their escape path with your poison trail. Make sure to use your W to ground them if they have dashes. Auto and poison at first, but save your e for either after they get between you and their tower, or just as they are about to get off glue trap and dash away.
Boots are situational, but i generally go merc treads. You might be tempted to go swifties, but the extra move speed is pretty insiginificant (especially woth ghost and predator). Swifties can still be a good option, but only if the enemy team has a lot of slows.
Against a team with a ton of cc, you may decide to swap you secondary tree runes for legend: tenacity as well as coup de grace or last stand. I very rarely do this because the sorcery tree offers so many options for movespeed (including waterwalking if you prefer that over celerity), but it can be helpful from time to time.