This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
- Amazing damage early AND late game.
- Easy to reposition
- High burst
- Can come over a wall for a gank/teamfight
- Annoying to play against
- Counter to healers
- Makes it easy to juke a barrier/heal/flash out of the enemy
- High cooldowns
- Can rocket jump into a 5v1
- One of the few champions that can save the enemy with one of their moves (coughJannaandAniviacough)
She coordinates well with the jungler to preform ganks because of her slow and her knockback. Overall, if she's even going 1/2 10 minutes into the game, she's still an amazing champion.