This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Anivia Build Guide by Dreaming
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
I'm just a random Diamond 2 noob, who likes to play anivia.
I really started playing anivia after seeing Froggen playing her.
It was really lovely to see how good he used the bird.
One day i will be as good as him, one day...
Enjoy my guide please (:
(It's my first one so be nice please? :c )
- 9x Mark of magic pen. => I see some people taking half magic pen and half mana regen but after you get your chalice, you should be fine without these mana regen runes.
- 5x/9x Glyph of ability power => For some massive deeps. 5x glyph of ability power against bursty mages, 9x glyph of ability power against non-bursty mages and ad mids.
- 4x/0x Glyph of magic resist => A bit of defense. 4x When playing against bursty mage. 0x against non-bursty mage and ad mids.
- 5x/9x Seal of armour => Some armour against the adc. 9x armour seals against ad mid. 5x against ap.
- 4x/0x Seal of scaling armour => Some armour against the adc. 4x against ap mid and 0x against ad mid.
I prefer having full armour Seals against ad mids since anivia is really squishy.
- Rushing tear is a basic thing to do since anivia's mana costs are really high without any mana regen items.
I proceed to rush boots and if needed a doran's ring. Like i said before, movement speed is really important on anivia. After getting these items, i take a catalyst and build it out into a ROA like alot of anivia players do. Boots are really important like i said so i try to finish it after my ROA. When you got all these items i suggest taking Haunting guise. This is the moment real magic is about to happen.
- After flapping around and farming you have 2 options. Taking the Rabadon or Zhonya. Zhonya against champions like Fizz and Zed and Rabadon against champions like orianna. After completing the zhonya/rabadon you take the other item of the two. After farming a bit more you should finish your liandry's.
- Eventually You have 5 options for your final item:
* Void staff => Tons of Damage
* Guardian angel => Double revive OP
* Lich bane => Splitpush op
* Will of the ancients => Such sustain
* Abyssal scepter => Bit of mr and will make you deal a bit more damage
You might even consider selling Liandry for a void staff if you chose an alternate item.
(ofcourse all depending on the teams)
- After being fully build you should buy the AP pot. After that you should upgrade your trinket. At last you can consider changing your boots for Mercs. (against heavy cc team) or boots of swiftnes (to kite for days)