Rek'Sai Build Guide by Flommer
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
+10 ability power or +6 attack damage, adaptive and +9% attack speed
EXAMPLE FULL BUILD
EXPERIMENTAL LAST ITEM
Threats to Rek'Sai with this build
|Graves||You can 1v1 him at any point in the game. Try to invade alot.|
|Hi my name is Flommer aka Flommar on the EUNE server. Dont worry the name doesnt mean anything special.
Rek'Sai is an interesting champion because she has the ability to see champions without actually having vision of them. The AD build on her is the best on her after the rework. She went from a sitting ward that sometimes knocked someone up, that had global pressure on the map. To a diver that deals significant damage as she was intented to be.
Go watch this video if you dont know what or who is Rek'Sai, it will help alot to understand this guide.
Flash: Is a great Get Out of Jail Free card. You can use it offensively to Flash- Unburrow And defensively. Its a good all-rounded Summoner spell.
Smite: This is always taken in the jungle. To be able to buy jungle items in the shop so you can get more experience from the monsters. The jungle items is also more efficient items compared to "normal" items.
Ignite: You could take this for an easy first blood. But it wouldnt be so efficient compared to Flash over the course of the game. Cheesy cheese!
Pros / Cons
+ Tank Rek'Sai has good engage
+ Okay Crowd Control with Unburrow
+ Extremely Powerful Mid
+ Can go Tanky and Bruiser
+ Good Late Farmer
+ Ult used to Dodge Midfight
Rek'Sai can go both tank and attack damage, if your team needs it. She can gank very well with her Tunnel even if your laner doesnt have Croud Control. She can outplay with her ult by dodging abilities too. You have the best farming potential in late game. She can pretty much oneshot any squishy in mid game if you play it right.
- Dives to be useful
- Melee Champion
- Easy to counter
- Hard early for beginners
- Unreliable Crowd Control Unburrow
Rek'Sai is squishy she cant tank alot of damage. She kinda has to try to dive the backline to be useful. She can be kited because she doesnt have that much mobility when out of Burrow. She has some demanding counters which makes her situational. It can be hard to clear as Rek'Sai early when you dont know what you are doing. It has to be done fluidly. It is easy to do something wrong so you miss your Unburrow.
Press The Attack Hitting an enemy champion 3 consecutive times makes them vunerable, dealing bonus damage.
I would take this to burst squishies in the early to mid game
Triumph Takedowns restore 15% of your missing health and grant an additional 25 gold.
Triumph is a life saver.
Legend: Alacrity Takedowns on enemies grant permanent Attack Speed.
Since her ult doesn't give her Attack Speed anymore you will need this.
Coup De Grace Deal more damage to low health enemy champions.
I feel like this is the most useful one out the three options.
Unleash destruction. Empowered abilities and resource manipulation
Transcendence Gain 10% CDR when you reach level 10. Excess CDR becomes AP or AD, adaptive.
You can try a fun build with this rune where you stack alot of The Black Cleaver or Trinity Force. The excess CDR will become AD.
Waterwalking Gain Movement Speed and AP or AD, adaptive in the river.
Try to utilies this as much as you can by forcing the other jungler to fight in the river.
- Fury of the Xer'sai: This makes Rek'Sai able to sustain in the jungle. It also buffs her e when maxed.
- queen's Queen's Wrath (Q): This will be your main source of damage in every fight ever. You can damage multiple target if you stand in alot of enemies. This will help you clear.
- Prey Seeker (Q): You can use this when you are burrowed. It sends out a missile that when hit does damage and reveals the enemy for some time.
- Burrow (W): This will make you go underground. You vision will be limited but you will see circles appear when anything moves around you. Prey seeker helps eliminate that lack of vision. If you good at hitting them. You have extra movement speed when you are burrowed so use that to get faster between camps when clearing.
- Unburrow (W): This will make you pop out of the ground when you are burrowed. Anyone above you will be knockedup. You can only knockup one.
- Furious Bite (E): You bite your enemy for some health. This can do alot of damage. Specially when your fury is at max. Then it will do true damage.
- Tunnel (E): You make a tunnel forward that can you go through again after 2 seconds . This will speed up your clears when you set them up correctly. They will also help with ganking so you can gap close to the enemy.
- Void Rush (R) : You can mark a champion if you do damage to them with for example Prey Seeker. You will then go into the ground and jump at them dealing alot of AD and Health Scaling damage. Its made for executing an enemy.
|We want to max out Queen's Wrath because it is our main damage dealer. It hits all enemies around you. Then Furious Bite as it allows you to deal lots of burst damage. We level up Burrow/ Unburrow last as it is an utility ability and doesnt do as much as Furious Bite when it is leveled up.|
|Bloodrazor doesnt really work since she doesnt need attack speed. Warrior for AD Rek'Sai or Cinderhulk for TANK Rek'Sai. Stalker's Blade gives some better ganks with the slow.|
|These boots will probably be the ones that you are gonna use the most. It gives everything you need to survive a team. It gives mobility to farm better and more efficient.|
|This shreds armor like its nothing. Even tho it got nerf with 1% per level. It also gives some health which helps with survivability.|
|This gives Health and Armor. Perfect for Rek'Sai when they are alot of AD. The Health it gives is also good vs AP.|
|Increases the heal from your passive Fury of the Xer'Sai. Gives some magic resist to deal with AP mids.|
|This gives AD and Armor. It also gives another life so it doesnt matter that you die early in a fight if you have it.|
Creeping / Jungling
Scuttle Crab if you are low after Blue/Red.
Make sure to do farming and ganking at the same time. Like Farming, Ganking, Farming, Ganking.. And so on.
|In teamfights Rek'Sai should just wait and spam Prey Seeker (Q) until there is a opportunity to dive the backline, your team can then destroy their left alone frontliners.|
Rek'Sai is a very fun and interresting champion even more so when she got reworked in 7.11. If you have any comments, questions about my guide, please dont hesitate to ask any questions. Please inform me on why, and perhaps I can change any mistakes I have made.
Thank you for reading my guide. :)